- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Outside the Womb: Moral Guidance for Assisted ReproductionScott Rae, D. Joy RileyMoody Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 04/18/15.CBD Stock No: WW450425
The use of assisted reproductive technology (ART) is on the rise in our culture as an alternative for couples facing infertility issues and single women desiring to have children. Is it right - morally, ethically, biblically - to engage this new technology? Are there some aspects of ART that are more acceptable than others? Outside the Womb: The Ethics of Reproductive Technologies addresses the whole issue of "making life", providing valuable information, both theologically and scientifically, for Christian couples to reflect upon as they consider the various fertility treatments.
D. Joy Riley, M.D., M.A. is board-certified in internal medicine and has a master's degree in bioethics from Trinity International University. The executive director of The Tennessee Center for Bioethics & Culture, she writes and speaks on a variety of bioethics topics, with special interest in reproductive technologies, medical ethics, and stem cell research. She and her husband, an obstetrician/gynecologist, have three sons and live in Brentwood, TN.
DarcyAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5AWESOME!July 28, 2011DarcyAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book really helped guide us through a very confusing world!
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy >> Infertility
- Family >> Parenting
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics
- Start A New Search