- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 216
Vendor: Orbis Books
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
U.S. Latino/a theology has emerged as one of the most dynamic and creative theological developments in the last thirty years. Reflecting the diversity as well as commonality among Latino/a theologians, this ecumenical team of men and women, both Catholic and Protestant, explore some of the core symbols and doctrines of Christianity from a distinctively Latino/a perspective. Beginning with the doctrine of God, Creation, and human being, the authors present diverse perspectives on Christology, the church, and the "kin-dom of God" (la familia de Dios).
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Hispanic/Latino Theology
- Books >> Catholic >> Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Hispanic/Latino Theology
- Catholic >> Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search