A Generous Orthodoxy: By celebrating strengths of many traditions in the church (and beyond), this book will seek to communicate a 'generous orthodoxy.' - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Brian D. McLaren (MA, University of Maryland) is an author, speaker, activist and public theologian. After teaching college English, Brian pastored Cedar Ridge Community Church in the Baltimore-Washington, DC area. Brain has been active in networking and mentoring church planters and pastors for over 20 years. He is a popular conference speaker and a frequent guest lecturer for denominational and ecumenical leadership gatherings in the US and internationally.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecumenism
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search