"There are no new truths, only new believers; and there are no new errors, only new errorists. W.G.T. Shedd recognized that the contest between truth and error is a constant reality of human history. In this miscellany he confronted the vigorous heterodoxy and apathetic orthodoxy of his day. This contest continues. The cast has changed but the script is the same, which makes this work as useful today as it was a century ago." ---Dr. Robert P. Martin, pastor of Emmanuel Reformed Baptist Church in Seattle, Washington and editor of the Reformed Baptist Theological Review
This volume is a polemic by a master wordsmith, defending the historic faith; exhorting "the really orthodox in all denominations, to preserve their historic creeds, and maintain their ancient discipline".
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: Solid Ground Christian Books
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 X 0.75 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Introduction & Reference Works
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Books >> Theology >> Ethics >> Introduction & Reference Works
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Books >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Start A New Search