- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basic Training to Targeted StrategiesStephen Kendrick, Alex KendrickB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688669Video
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic PrayerPriscilla ShirerB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 29 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688676
Moving in the Apostolic: God's Plan to Lead His Church to the Final Victory - eBookJohn Eckhardt, C. WagnerChosen Books / 1999 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66849EB
God Still Speaks: How to hear and receive revelation from God for your family, church, and community - eBookJohn EckhardtCharisma House / 2011 / ePub$8.25 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 45% ($6.74)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23508EB
How did the early church grow so quickly?
How can we replicate that success today?
The early church gives us the perfect example of how a small group of committed Christians can affect their communities and change the world. The apostles brought a change to the way the people of God lived. Wherever they went, what they believed transformed the culture.
In Ordinary People, Extraordinary Power, John Eckhardt helps you understand the purpose and function of today’s spiritual apostles. Using examples from Jesus and the early church, Eckhardt shows you God’s strategy for the apostolic and the biblical foundation for its use and pattern. You will discover
- The characteristics of the apostle
- The proper role and function of the apostolic
- The ways God uses this gift in the world today
Apostles are pioneers. They preach and teach the culture of the kingdom of God--a kingdom of love, humility, power, authority, and service. Through training, teaching, discipleship, and relationship, God begins to empower individuals by the Holy Spirit in preparation for greater service.
Our world needs people willing to break free from religion and tradition and be activated to heal, deliver, prophesy, preach, and demonstrate God’s kingdom. It is time to put the apostolic back in the church.
Apostle and Overseer of Crusaders Ministries, located in Chicago, Illinois, with close to 4,000 in attendance weekly in several locations, John Eckhardt is gifted with a strong apostolic call and has ministered throughout the United States and overseas to more than 40 nations. John founded the IMPACT Network (International Ministries of Prophetic and Apostolic Churches Together) in 1995. Since that time, it has grown to include over 400 churches and ministries in 25 nations. Along with his apostolic responsibilities, John Eckhardt is a sought after international conference speaker, has authored more than 20 books, produces a daily radio broadcast, and his television program Perfecting The Saints is seen weekly throughout the United States on the WORD Network. John Eckhardt resides in the Chicago area with his lovely wife, Wanda, and their five beautiful children.
Kerri TroyanNJAge: 45-54Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5Disturbing and Maybe DeceivingOctober 26, 2012Kerri TroyanNJAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I got part of the way through this book and had a check in my spirit.... something wasn't right. I thought this book was going to be about how God can use me, an ordinary person, to do great things for His Kingdom. This book doesn't sit right with me. I don't think it's for people who are deeply involved in ministry in a church and who respect and honor their pastors. To me, the author seems to imply that we need to make teams that operate almost above pastoral authority and that a so called "Apostle" should be the head of a church. I think that would be great if you are starting a church, but like stated earlier, if you are already in a church, this book could easily cause you to start being rebellious and having second thoughts about your pastor's authority. You might as well stop going to church and do your own thing if you can't sit under your pastor. I am destroying my copy of this book as I don't want anyone to possibly fall into rebellion. The author's other books on warfare prayers are really good, though.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Start A New Search