- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Living Bible
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A fascinating way to read through the Bible in one year . . . in only fifteen minutes per day!
Now you can gain a better understanding of the order of biblical events and the historical context in which they unfolded. The One Year Chronological Bible arranges the entire Bible text—books, chapters, and even verses—in the order the events actually happened.
In The One Year Chronological Bible, prophetic books are interwoven with the historical accounts they accompanied. Psalms follow the events about which they were written. Proverbs are placed in the time frame in which they were compiled. The life of Christ is woven into one moving story. And Paul’s letters to the young churches in the first century are integrated into the book of Acts.
The One Year Chronological Bible also has:
- 365 daily readings to help you read the entire Bible chronologically in one year
- Transition statements to help you understand why some Scripture portions appear where they do
- Historical dates indicating when the events actually occurred
- A general timeline of major events to give you a clear overview of Israel’s history
- A Scripture index in canonical order to help you find your favorite passages quickly and easily
You do not have to be a Bible historian to appreciate the fascinating new perspective waiting for you in The One Year Chronological Bible. It’s like reading some of your favorite passages again for the very first time.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Text Color: Red Letter
JacySiuox Falls, SDAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The chronological bible lets you read the bible just like a story being told.January 26, 2015JacySiuox Falls, SDAge: 55-65Gender: femaleExcellent way to read the bible. I love that you can read the bible in chronological order so that in unfolds just like a story being told.
PJValleyFreeHaddam, CTAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Recommend NLT for first time readers of BibleMarch 7, 2013PJValleyFreeHaddam, CTAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I like this arrangement of the Chronological Bible. It differs from my own but seems to be shorter readings daily. It must make up for it later on. Reading NLT reminds me it would be a good recommendation for anyone trying to read the Bible for the first time. More mature readers should read ESV or NIV. I ordered it because I can read it on my iPad which is lighter to carry around each day especailly on vacation.