No One... When Jesus Says it he means it
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
What are these unshakable truths? They are found in John's Gospel---and turn out to be profound revelations from the Son of God's own lips.
- No one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again (John 3:3)
- No one can come to me unless the Father Who sent me draws him (John 6:44).
- No one comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6).
- No one takes it (life) from me, but I lay it down of my own accord (John 10:18).
- No one can snatch them [true Christians] out of my hand (John 10:28).
- No one will take away your joy (John 16:22b).
"No one is a more convincing advocate of the Gospel than a man deeply in love with the Savior, his Word and his world. JD Wetterling writes with a passion for each that no one can miss, nor should."
-Bryan Chapell, President, Covenant Theological Seminary, St. Louis, Missouri
JD Wetterling is a former military hero and entrepreneur. Currently, he manages a Christian conference center in North Carolina.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Christian Focus Publications
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 7.80 X 5.12 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
The Ever-Loving Truth: Can Faith Thrive in a Post-Christian Culture?Voddie Baucham Jr.B&H Books / 2004 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW427880
Life is uncertain! But in an ever-changing, tumultuous world there are still some things that have the mark of authenticity. J. D. Wetterling focuses on six of them from the mouth of Jesus that profoundly affect anyone regardless of race or religion (or lack of it!).
What are these unshakable truths? They are found in John's Gospel - and turn out to be profound revelations from the Son of God's own lips.
NO ONE can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again (John 3:3)
NO ONE can come to me unless the Father Who sent me draws him (John 6:44).
NO ONE comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6).
NO ONE takes it (life) from me, but I lay it down of my own accord (John 10:18).
NO ONE can snatch them [true Christians] out of my hand (John.10:28).
NO ONE will take away your joy (John 16:22b).
The cultural epidemic of today's post-modern thought provokes a common disregard for the idea of absolute truth - people say that your truth is fine for you but mine is fine for me also - but no truth covers us both. Yet, the biblical statements examined here by Wetterling show that truth can be absolute, and forever.
Robert Carlson4 Stars Out Of 5December 7, 2009Robert CarlsonThis book is really basic, yet contains material that can be read and reread to keep our foundation sure. For anyone who has the opportunity to teach or preach, it will be valuable as resource material. It applies to everyone.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Blank Notecards, Believe Angel, Pack of 10Think Pray Gift / 2012 / Gift$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW002221
Blessings, Blank Note Cards, Box of 16Crown Point Graphics / 2011 / Gift$4.99 Retail:
$5.99Save 17% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW210067
For I Know (Jeremiah 29:11)Broadman / Holman Church Supply / 2013 / Other$6.49 Retail:
$7.50Save 13% ($1.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW118556
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> Secular Religious Philosophy
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search