- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
It is a rarely discussed fact of history that the premise of Darwinian evolution has been deeply rooted in the worst racist ideology since its inception. Read a thorough account of the effects of evolution on the history of the United States and discrimination based on ethnicity, including slavery and the Civil rights movement. One Race One Blood goes one step farther to show the global harvest of death and tragedy that still finds its roots in Darwin's destructive writings.
The tragic legacy of Darwins controversial speculations on evolution has led to terrible consequences taken to the deadliest extremes. One Race One Blood reveals the origins of these horrors, as well as the proof revealed in Scripture that God created only one race.
You will discover:
- Nazi Germany used evolutionary concepts to justify the extermination of "unfit" people groups such as Jews, Gypsies, and Slavs
- The origins of people groups, the genetics of skin color, and what the Bible says about "interracial" marriage
- Eye-opening discussion on racism and its roots in the hearts and minds of millions still today.
Within these compelling pages, Dr. A. Charles Ware, president of Crossroads Bible College, and Ken Ham, president of Answers in Genesis examine the historical roots of racism that have permeated evolutionary thought, and the Bible's response to this disturbing issue. This is a crucial and timely study that profoundly addresses the Christian worldview regarding "race" from a compassionate and uniquely compelling perspective.
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis - U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.
Dr. Ware is president of Crossroads Bible College in Indianapolis, Indiana and the author of several books. He is also chairman of the Association for Biblical Higher Educations Ethnic Diversity Committee and speaks at churches, Christian schools, colleges, seminaries, mission conferences, camps, prisons, and civic functions in the United States and abroad. In addition, Dr. Ware is a consultant on racial reconciliation and leadership to various organizations and companies (including Wal-Mart), and his ministry is well received by audiences of all races.
Dr. Ware has written, co-written, and edited several books. His most recent book, Darwins Plantation, is co-authored by Answers in Genesis founder and president Ken Ham. In February 2009, Moody Radios Prime Time America and CBNs The 700 Club aired interviews with Dr. Ware about the book and the college.
Dr. Ware and his wife, Sharon, have been married for 36 years and have six children.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search