- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
As Sal brushes her teeth she notices something strange. One of her teeth is loose! Her first loose tooth! When the tooth falls out, she'll be able to put it under her pillow and make a wish. But while Sal digs for clams with Dad, her loose tooth becomes a lost tooth. How can she make her wish now? Luckily and exciting trip to Buck's Harbor with Dad and baby Jane helps make Sal's wish come true.
In this heartwarming story, Robert McCloskey beautifully conveys life's everyday pleasures and his intimate knowledge and deep appreciation of the Maine islands. Recommended for ages 3 to 8. A 1953 Caldecott Honor book.
Publication Date: 1976
Dimensions: 8.84 X 7.11 X 0.19 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Today is a specidal day for Sal because she gets to go to Buck's Harbour with her dad. But when she wakes up to brush her teeth with her baby sister, she discovers something shocking.... Her tooth is loose!
And that's just the start of a huge day!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Fiction >> Caldecott Winner
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books
- Books >> Fiction >> Children >> Caldecott Winner
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Caldecott Winner
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Fiction >> Children >> Caldecott Winner
- Homeschool >> Reading
- Start A New Search