- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this updated edition of One Minute After You Die, Erwin Lutzer urges you to study what the Bible says on this critical subject. Topics include:
- Can near-death experiences teach us anything about life after death?
- What does the Bible say about purgatory?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it realistic to believe in hell? How can we prepare for our own final moment?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Someone you know is about to pass away. Will they enter delight or horror? Many people spend more time planning for a vacation than preparing for eternity. Perhaps it doesn't seem real that we will still exist-fully conscious and alive-beyond the grave. But it's true, and it calls for careful consideration.
In this updated edition of One Minute After You Die, bestselling author Erwin Lutzer urges readers to study what the Bible says on this critical subject. Topics include:
With 500,000 copies in print, this classic work makes an encouraging gift for believers and a tasteful word of caution for the undecided.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Winning at Work and in Your Finances: Section One from Winning In Troubled Times - eBookDr. Creflo A. Dollar$1.99
Rules of Engagement: Preparing for Your Role in the Spiritual Battle / Revised - eBookDerek PrinceSave 34%
One Nation without God?: The Battle for Christianity in an Age of Unbelief - eBookDavid Aikman4 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 34%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search