On The Way for 3-9s, Book 2
- All Products
- Sunday School× (3,285)
- David C. Cook-Bible in Life
- David C. Cook-Echoes
- David C. Cook-Rio
- David C. Cook-Scripture Press
- Gospel Light-Baby Beginnings
- Gospel Light-Give Me Jesus!
- Gospel Light-More Jesus!
- Gospel Light-Preschool
- Gospel Light-The Edge
- Group-FaithWeaver NOW
- Group-Hands On Bible
- Group-Hands On Worship
- Group-Kids Own Worship
- Group-Living Inside Out
- Other Dated Curriculum
- Standard Lesson Quarterly
- Teacher Training
- Undated Curriculum
- Sunday School× (3,285)
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 92
Vendor: Christian Focus Publications
Publication Date: 1993
Dimensions: 11.75 X 8.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
How to Handle Your Life: And Other Helpful Advice From GodCarine MacKenzieChristian Focus Publications / 2002 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW925203
Do you want to encourage children to read the Bible? Do you want children to realise that the Bible is God's guide for them, relevant, exciting, dynamic! TnT Ministries have developed 'On The Way' to meet your needs, the needs of your church and most importantly the needs of the children you teach.
You will be 'On the Way' with these seven steps to success.
1. REPRODUCIBLE: The activities are photocopiable so one book is all you need per teacher.
2. MULTI-AGE: Each lesson has activities specially designed for three to five year olds, five to seven year olds and seven to nine year olds so they can learn and thrive together.
3. COMPREHENSIVE: A three year syllabus covers all the major doctrines of the Christian faith in 14 books.
4. ENJOYABLE: Children love it and learn from it - so you will love teaching it too.
5. BIBLICAL: The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible.
6. TEACHER FRIENDLY: Lesson plans and preparation tips to make this series one you will recommend to others. It is designed by teachers who teach teachers.
7. TRUSTWORTHY: Edited by David Jackman of the Proclamation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings. It's worthwhile and it works.
It doesn't matter if you are in a church, community hall or sports complex, 'On The Way' is flexible enough to suit a wide variety of situations. It doesn't matter how many children you have. You can have six or twenty six. You just photocopy the activity pages - there are no extra magazines to buy. It doesn't matter if your children come from a churched or un-churched background. The 'On The Way' series teaches God's word simply and effectively.
Churches around the world from America to France, Spain to Korea, Hong Kong to Australia have discovered the strength of this Sunday School syllabus. It is biblical, undated, multi-age, chronological and informative. Leaders and students are learning together the world over with the 'On The Way' series - a unique and excellent curriculum.
Book 2 for 3-9s lessons include Prayer, the Christmas Story and Miracles of Jesus
Sample: Sample a Lesson from this age range - see our associated downloads below.
Other Customers Also Purchased
On The Way for 3-9s, Book 4Christian Focus Publications / 1998 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 22% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23243
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum
- Sunday School
- Start A New Search