- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Author Kori Yates is one of those military wives. In Olive Drab Pom-Poms, she challenges women in her position to seek God's calling in their lives. She guides military wives and military wives-to-be in how to find their place in their husband's world. Readers will learn how to face challenges, their own and others', using God's help each step of the way. And there will be challenges; in a sometimes-uncertain world of the military, that is one definite fact.
Olive Drab Pom-Poms helps military wives stand in unquestionable support of the men they love, serving as cheerleaders, while recognizing that God intends more for them than standing on the sidelines of their husband's career. He has a plan for their lives, and Olive Drab Pom-Poms will help readers discover what He wants for you as you experience life as a real military wife.
Visit Kori at olivedrabpompoms.com
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search