- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Old Testament Today, 2nd Edition: A Journey from Original Meaning to Contemporary Significance / Special edition - eBookJohn H. Walton, Andrew E. HillZondervan / 2014 / ePub$29.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42104EB
When busy people want to know more about the Bible and the Christian faith, the Zondervan Quick-Reference Library offers an instant information alternative. Covering the basics of the faith and Bible knowledge in an easy-to-use format, this series helps new Christians and seasoned believers find answers to their questions about Christianity and the Bible. The information is presented in units of one or two pages, so that each section can be read in a few minutes. The Zondervan Quick-Reference Library makes important knowledge affordable, accessible, and easy to understand for busy people who dont have a lot of time to read or study.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Early Judaism
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Early Judaism
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Start A New Search