- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Drawing upon his experience as founder and director of A Brighter Day Ministries, author Terry W. Essex provides the solid grounding in the Bible that trip planners and takers need to plan a trip, focus their devotional lives, prepare to witness and perhaps to suffer, and to rely fully upon the power of the Holy Spirit.
Obeying the Great Commission offers practical tips for planning short-term mission trips and surveys the Bible's wisdom for missionaries. Narratives of mission trips to Haiti illustrate how to carry out the Great Commission. A strong foundation in the Bible helps planners learn from their experiences by critiquing them in light of God's wisdom.
If you and your church feel a call to take a mission trip, Obeying the Great Commission will give you the direction you need to bring glory to God by keeping your service obedient to Jesus's command to make disciples among every people and in every land.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Global Mission Handbook: A Guide for Crosscultural Service - PDF Download [Download]Steve Hoke, Bill TaylorIVP Books / 2012 / PDF Download$5.69 Retail:
$9.99Save 43% ($4.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24766DF
ESV Single Column Journaling Bible, Genuine Natural Leather Brown (Flap with Strap)Crossway Books / 2012 / Cowhide Leather$83.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$129.99Save 36% ($46.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW531927
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biblical Foundations
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- Start A New Search