Nurturing a Heart of Humility: The Life of Mary - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
From the angel Gabriel's announcement of God's plan for
her, through the adversities presented by Christ's work on earth, Mary, the
mother of Jesus, exhibited courage and humility. In this study, readers will
walk beside Mary the teenager...the wife...the mother...the widow...the church member.
Women of all ages will discover how to:
- Sustain a humble spirit with overflowing prayer
- Hold God's assurances deep within
- Walk humbly through good times and bad with a heart fixed on God
petitechouHonolulu, HIAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Small study chapters but stimulates discussionsJuly 19, 2013petitechouHonolulu, HIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study has short chapters and lack of time is no excuse to complete. Light enough for the beginner to understand and questions for older Christians to really ponder. Looks at Mary, the nativity and beyond to see those who model a Humble Heart.
We have met characters that we would never have thought to put them in the category of humbleness.
Our women's group is enjoying this and some of the thought provoking questions that are posed - some to be answered between each woman and God.
Babs45Dexter, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5The idea of an e-book is excitingApril 23, 2012Babs45Dexter, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4would like to be able write answers in spaces provided. Being handicapped (only one arm) reading and answering the questions in the hard or soft covered books is difficult. The e-book is great for reading. However, books for study, if possible, would be appreciated if our answers or comments could be added without having to continually go to a different screen.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Be A People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships - eBookJohn C. MaxwellDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37985EB
Jesus Calling, Deluxe Edition: Enjoying Peace in His PresenceSarah YoungThomas Nelson / 2010 / Imitation Leather$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 923 Reviews
$19.99Save 45% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW187825
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search