Kids know the Bible is important: after all, it contains God's message of love for all other people, and the magnificent universe he created. But where does a young person start learning what's between the covers of this big book? What kind of things will help a child get the most out of the history, stories, and teachings it contains?
This one of a kind NRSV edition is the answer. It gives 8- to 12-year-old readers that are beginning serious Scripture study a resource that's packed with helpful information, but which won't overwhelm them. It contains the complete New Revised Standard Version text, including the Apocrypha, plus a wealth of extra features that will deepen their understanding of the Word of God. Features
- Presentation page for personalizing the Bible as a gift
- Clear, 8-point type
- Book introductions
- 16 full color charts and illustrations
- "Hide it in Your Heart" memorization verses
- "Bible People You Should Know" in-text cameos of key personalities
- Old & New Testament parables and miracles
- The Passion in Parallel and Prophecy
- Parables and Miracles of the Bible
- Illustrated Bible dictionary
- 8-page color map section
- Ribbon marker
- Silver page edges
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.