- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Complete NRSV text with the Apocrypha
- Contributors from a wide range of traditions and backgrounds
- Book introductions and annotations offer helpful explanations, background, and insights.
- Essays on the major divisions of the biblical text and the formation of the biblical canon
- Explanations of the Bible’s historical background provide guidance through the ancient Near Eastern context
- Clarifies the varieties of biblical criticism with guidance to developments in scholarly research
- A timeline of major events in the ancient Near East
- A history of biblical interpretation, from biblical times to the present
- In-text maps and diagrams
- Full index of the study material
- Wide margins offer lots of room for notes
- Clear 10-point type for ease of reading
- Sturdy 11 x 11.5 x 5 inch five-ring binder
- Durable 8.5 x 11 inch pages (fit any standard 3- or 5-ring binder)
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Dimensions: 11.75 X 13.25 X 5.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: In-Text Maps/Charts|Wide Margin
Other Customers Also Purchased
NKJV Jesus Calling Devotional Bible: Enjoying Peace in His Presence, Bonded Leather, BurgundyThomas Nelson / 2011 / Bonded Leather$18.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 99 Reviews
$59.99Save 68% ($41.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW548650Video
Refill Sheets for KJV Loose Leaf #7073034B. B. Kirkbride / Other$6.29 Retail:
$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW074847
RSV New Oxford Annotated Bible with Apocrypha, Genuine leather, BlackOxford University Press / 1962 / Genuine Leather$59.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 23 Reviews
$89.99Save 33% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8335X
Apocrypha: The Deuterocanonical Books of the Old TestamentBaker Books / 2009 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW072208
Students, professors and general readers alike rely on the New Oxford Annotated Bible for its outstanding scholarship and trustworthy guidance to the world of the Bible. Now this excellent resource is available in study-friendly loose-leaf format. Featuring the full content of the standard study Bible with the added flexibility of loose-leaf, it also includes wide margins that offer ample room for making notes.
• Complete NRSV text with the Apocrypha
• Contributors from a wide range of traditions and backgrounds
• Book introductions and annotations offer helpful explanations, background, and insights.
• Essays on the major divisions of the biblical text and the formation of the biblical canon
• Explanations of the Bibles historical background provide guidance through the ancient Near Eastern context
• Clarifies the varieties of biblical criticism with guidance to developments in scholarly research
• A timeline of major events in the ancient Near East
• A history of biblical interpretation, from biblical times to the present
• Authoritative, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps with place name index
• In-text maps and diagrams
• Full index of the study material
• Wide margins offer lots of room for notes
• Clear 10-point type for ease of reading
• Durable 8.5 x 11 inch pages (fit any standard 3- or 5-ring binder)
Josueso5 Stars Out Of 5July 23, 2012JosuesoQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It's a great tool to study the Bible with. The pages are very delicate and most be taken care of carefully and it isn't a Bible you would carry with you anywhere or to a Sunday service. I use it for studying purposes mostly and is one of the strongest references I use. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a desire to study the Bible to greater depths.
BazzMorristown, njAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Very useful product.July 11, 2012BazzMorristown, njAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4The tranlation is my favorate. The loose leaf format makes it very usefull as it lies flat and I do not have to worry about breaking the binding, a real problem on most bibles.
The print is a good size for those of us who are getting on in years.
DesignerAlberta CanadaAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Invaluable for note takersJune 4, 2012DesignerAlberta CanadaAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Although there was a common complaint in the reviews regarding the size of book and paper quality it was not an
issue that has any real merit. Yes, it is a big book but by simply dividing out the major sections into smaller binders was all that was necessary to make it manageable.....besides, it was a relaxing task on a rainy evening.
The flexibility of individual pages is very useful for notes and not having to move around a typical bible on the desk.
ie. Doing some work on John 12 and the whole chapter is
conveniently on one page thereby eliminating extra clutter of papers and bulky books.
law13v10Junction, TexasAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Notes to other references is greatMarch 30, 2012law13v10Junction, TexasAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I am now able to pull out of the Bible certain sections I am studying, and cross reference at the same time other Bible verses in which help to bring out notes that are already there. Thus I'm looking at the same time two sections of the Bible at the same time.
Amelia17Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Absolutely amazing valueMarch 2, 2012Amelia17Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5So glad that I made this purchase. Wonderful study resource and and amazing value.