- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 1831
Vendor: Saint Mary's Press
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.50 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
Other Customers Also Purchased
God I Need to Talk to You about Feeling Sad BookletSusan K. LeighConcordia Publishing House / 2012 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$1.19Save 17% ($0.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW634344
NABRE The Compass Bible for Catholic Teens, SoftcoverSt. Jerome Press / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 26% ($3.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW946680
Fireside Catholic Youth Bible NAB, RevisedFireside Catholic Publishing / Hardcover$24.99 Retail:
$35.97Save 31% ($10.98)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW04596X
The Catholic Youth Bible will be a true companion, helping you find the answers you seek and helping you make connections to Catholic beliefs and traditions.
Over 700 lively articles help you...
- Pray It! Use the Bible for personal prayer.
- Study It! Understand and make sense of what the Bible says.
- Live It! Apply the Bible to real-life situations you're facing now.
This New Edition Features:
- New 40 expanded "Catholic Connection" articles that provide a more complete presentation of those Catholic teachings that are scripturally based
- New 28 articles that address the seven principles of Catholic social teaching
- New 40 pages of 4-color inserts that help you pray, study, and live the Bible and Catholic teachings
- New Illustrations throughout to provide a visual context for the biblical stories
- New Over 275 articles updated to reflect contemporary issues and biblical scholarship
- Introductions to the major sections of the Bible and all the books of the Bible
- Biblical connections to many different cultures, illustrating the universality of the Catholic Church
- Insights into how the Church has interpreted key Scripture passages throughout history
- A glossaryof Scripture-related terms
- Five special indexes; Sunday readings for cycles A, B, and C; 10 color maps; a four-page color timeline; and three pages of full-color biblical art.
Virginia (Ginny) Halbur, MA, is a freelance development editor who spent the past seven years as a member of the Saint Marys Press editorial staff. She also served seven years as assistant director for Catechesis and Evangelization for the Diocese of La Crosse and she taught as an adjunct professor for Viterbo University, in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Prior to working for the diocese, Ginny spent more than two decades in volunteer and professional catechetical ministry.
She credits her love for Scripture and her desire to share the Gospel message with young people as her motivation for entering pastoral ministry. Ginnys passion for Scripture is evident in her work as general editor for the Saint Marys Press® College Study Bible, as well as in her work as editor for Coyote Meets Jesus and the Saint Marys Press® Essential Quick Charts.