You Save 50%!
Yes, it is the same NA27 you remember. Complete with marginal notes, the standard NA27 text-critical apparatus, introductions in German and English, and 5 appendices including the following:
- Codices Graeci Et Latini (a listing of all manuscripts used in this edition)
- Variae Lectiones Minores (explicit account of all paranthetically cited manuscriptsin the textual apparatus)
- Editonum Differentiae (survey of differences between the 27th edition and the most important modern editions)
- Loci Citati Vel Allegati (list allusion by NT writers to the OT and other biblical texts)
- Signa, Sigla Abbreviationes (symbol glossary)
Produced in the same style and format of other NA27 editions, this particular volume is bounded in rich black genuine leather. The leather binding is supplemented by a European-style boarded frame to ensure durability and stability.
The size of this volume matches that of the standard edition of the NA27, and thus the type-setting will remain familiar to anyone acquainted with that edition. This is truly a handsome, rare volume which anyone who makes use of Greek often will enjoy and which ministers will find to be a long-lasting companion in their study of the New Testament.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.