- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Barbara Rasco was an empty-nester. Her children were grown and her grandchildren were spread over four states. It was difficult for her to extend the influence of the Lord to her growing family with such distances keeping them apart until she turned to e-mail. Through e-mail, Rasco was able to send encouragement and instruction, wrapped in the warmth of God's blessed Word.
Notes from the Nest is the collection of Rasco's inspired communications with her family and the friends who begged to be added to the list. The stories are about human struggles and strength in times of loneliness and of joy. You will discover love, warmth, and humor within these pages, while being filled with the comforts of home and family. Most of all, you will be reminded daily: God loves you.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search