- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: CrossBooks Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
You might think there’s something wrong with you if church doesn’t seem exciting and meaningful. But the truth is, your thoughts and emotions are common in the world of churches today.
Al Peverall, Jr., a pastor for over fifty years experience, provides counsel for church leaders to revive their worship and service. Learning and appropriating key Biblical truths, you will serve God, lead your flock to walk with Jesus, and challenge your members to renew their faith in the Lord.
It’s Not too Late presents some basic biblical and spiritual principles that will help you to re-establish practices that include:
• Making critical decisions to solidify the foundation of your church
• Experiencing God’s presence, power, and purpose
• Embracing God’s mission to the fullest
You will discover five pillars of truth that will result in turnaround: resetting your priorities, realizing that you are not perfect, but forgiven, reclaiming the fact that you are an ordinary person or church, relating to persons in a spirit of love, and receiving God’s story as you discover how your story fits into His.
As churches fight declining membership and a loss of vision, there’s never been a better time to make an about face. It’s Not Too Late inspires a fresh perspective on building a healthy church.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search