- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A Not-So-Silent Night Timely and provocative, A Not-So-Silent Night is perfect for pastors looking for a new approach to their traditional Christmas sermons and for anyone who wants to get past holiday commercialization and get back to the reason for the season. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kregel Publications
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Shepherd's Notes: Old Testament - eBookHolman Reference / 2000 / ePub$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW15363EB
Love Amid the Ashes, Treasures of His Love Series #1 - eBookMesu AndrewsRevell / 2011 / ePub$9.69 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14296EB
Judy Matkins5 Stars Out Of 5December 6, 2009Judy MatkinsA very, very different look at the Christmas story - well written and very thought provoking - a little on the "dark" side of Christmas - for instance, looking at the shame that might have been Mary's because she was pregnant out of wedlock in an "honor-shame" culture. This book forces us to turn our thoughts to the part of Christmas that perhaps we would rather ignore - the heartache, fear, discomfort and danger that went along with the obedience of Joseph, Mary and the others.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Christmas >> Download >> eBooks
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search