- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A Not-So-Silent Night Timely and provocative, A Not-So-Silent Night is perfect for pastors looking for a new approach to their traditional Christmas sermons and for anyone who wants to get past holiday commercialization and get back to the reason for the season. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kregel Publications
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Judy Matkins5 Stars Out Of 5December 6, 2009Judy MatkinsA very, very different look at the Christmas story - well written and very thought provoking - a little on the "dark" side of Christmas - for instance, looking at the shame that might have been Mary's because she was pregnant out of wedlock in an "honor-shame" culture. This book forces us to turn our thoughts to the part of Christmas that perhaps we would rather ignore - the heartache, fear, discomfort and danger that went along with the obedience of Joseph, Mary and the others.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Feasting on the Word: Year A, Volume 1: Advent through TransfigurationDavid L. BartlettWestminster John Knox Press / 2010 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:
$40.00Save 33% ($13.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW231040
Preaching and Worshiping in Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany: Years A, B, and C - eBookAbingdonAbingdon Press / 2011 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28635EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search