- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Influence is not accidental. It is earned. In, But Not Of charts the course to acquiring influence over the life of a career while remaining committed to the commands and example of Christ.
Broadcast journalist and law professor Hugh Hewitt not only challenges us to become more engaged in steering the course of history through politics, law, finance, and entertainment, but he also maps out simiple, effective strategies that will enable us to bring our visions of influence to pass.
Along with Hugh's simple and helpful advice, the study guide in the back focuses on key selections and questions to help the reader, whether in group or individual sessions, internalize these valuable principles and make a difference in the world. Divided into Think About It, Find Out More, and Take Action, the guide concludes with a Summary of Your Decisions to serve as a quick reference for years to come.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Science: Christian Perspectives for the New MillenniumSave 42%
The Mind and the Machine: What It Means to Be Human and Why It MattersMatthew DickersonSave 85%
The History of Christian DoctrineLouis BerkhofSave 21%
The Way the World Is: The Christian Perspective of a ScientistJohn PolkinghorneSave 32%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search