- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Woman of Purpose: Luke, Dee Brestin Bible Study SeriesDee BrestinNexGen / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW443342
Encounters with God: 1, 2, 3 John & JudeHenry T. Blackaby, Melvin Blackaby, Thomas BlackabyThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW526559
It's easy to be deceived and to become hostage to lies, especially those we tell ourselves:
- I am a loser
- Nobody loves me
- I don't have time to read the Bible
- I'm not good enough
- I would be happier married to someone else
- My family would be better off if I were dead
- Without an education, I'll always be behind
The list goes on.
Sharon Jaynes, popular author, speaker, and Bible teacher, says that just as Jesus countered Satan's lies with truth from
God's Word, so women today must use the Scriptures to counter those falsehoods that all too easily creep into their thinking. In this book, Sharon
looks at the common lies women tell themselves and shows them how they can replace those lies with Truth.
"I'm Not Good Enough"R30;and Other Lies Women Tell Themselves is a handy reference tool that will
help women renew their minds and think God's thoughts rather than be swayed by the enemy's deceptions.
shinkaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2012shinkaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleI would highly recommend this book for anyone wanted to heal from past experiences and accept God more fully in your life. Excellent book.
Momof7Fort Dodge, IowaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Rich material with strong scriptural baseMay 16, 2012Momof7Fort Dodge, IowaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is smooth to read and packed full of Godly wisdom for practical application. Backed with scripture solidly, it leaves no room for wondering if it is fluff or the real thing. It is growing me in my walk with the Lord and in the Bible study I lead, every one of the ladies has been impacted.
saverios momHolbrook, NYAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5HOW TO BEAT THE DEVIL EVERYDAYFebruary 2, 2012saverios momHolbrook, NYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the book I have always looked for. Precise to the point the Devil will try to rule our thoughts even though we are Christians. Thank you for showing how truly to live life to the fullest as the Lord wanted. The author is a Blessing for ALL Women no matter what your age.
Randy HarrisonNortheast IowaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 28, 2011Randy HarrisonNortheast IowaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I and nine other ladies are using this as a Bible study. After the first night it has been awesome knowing we all have been there!! We thought we traveled some of these roads alone, but in reality we've each been there and traveled away differently.
Brenda Wood4 Stars Out Of 5An excellent book on who we are in Christ.March 14, 2011Brenda WoodQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book is good. It shows who we are in Christ. It helped me reinforce my knowledge of how much God loves me.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search