- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Lives are not lived on the mountaintop. All pathways wind around boulder-sized problems, past treacherous crevasses of decisions, through dark valleys of sin, and across arid desert times of turning away, as well as over lush hills of obedience. But through it all, our Lord walks with us. God offers holy support, whether we choose to accept it or not. He yearns to hear our prayers.
In the good times, we find it easy to sing our praises and to thank the Lord. But let us not be silent during the difficult times. Remember to praise with the promises and thank our God in all circumstances. Fill your prayers with thanksgiving for blessings.
Who am I to have written this book? I am a child of God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That LastsGary ChapmanNorthfield Publishing / 2010 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 150 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW473158
Letting Go of Perfect: Women, Expectations, and AuthenticityAmy E. SpiegelB&H Books / 2012 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$14.99Save 73% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW676260
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers >> Book of Common Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers
- Start A New Search