- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- MEV-Modern English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Introducing the NLT Study Bible. The product of over 40 Bible scholars and seven years' work, it is the most comprehensive study Bible ever created. The notes focus on bringing out the full meaning of the text, allowing the reader to understand the Bible more deeply than ever.
- 25,900 study notes (over 820,000 words)
- Maps, charts, & illustrations
- Ten section introductions provide an overview of the literature and history of each section of the Bible, showing how the books are related to each other and to the rest of Scripture
- Theme articles and person profiles (406 total) highlight recurring ideas and describe the lives of those who inhabit the pages of scripture
- 100 Greek and 100 Hebrew word studies
- 100 quotations from modern and ancient writers
- Words of Christ in red
- 9-point text
- Recommended further reading at the end of each book and section introduction
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
VetiverAge: 35-44Gender: Female2 Stars Out Of 5Great translation, but get a real book.July 28, 2014VetiverAge: 35-44Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1This is a great translation of the Bible, but the e-reader isn't ready for this. The CBD e-reader is good for most books, but in my experience, with Bibles in general and this one in particular, it's not the best choice. It's hard to navigate, slow to catch up and the timeline and maps don't show up on my tablet (Samsung Tab 3 running Android and CBDReader) at all. It was slightly better on the computer. I wish I had paid the extra fifty cents to have the softcover shipped with my other books. If you want a bible for your ereader, choose something simpler.
JackiColoradoAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very pleased with my purchaseSeptember 6, 2013JackiColoradoAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really like the e-book version of the NLT Study Bible and it was so much more economical than the hard copy would have been.
SeabreezeAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Helpful productDecember 26, 2012SeabreezeAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I like this bible. It is a great help with the comments and charts. Not the all and all but it is one of the best i have read and studied.
NikkiDNorfolk, VAAge: 35-44Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5Needs some tweakingNovember 9, 2012NikkiDNorfolk, VAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Pretty slow and hard to navigate through the bible. The app probably just needs some tweaking