- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
The popular Life Recovery Bible is now available in the New Living Translation. Designed for both the Christian who is seeking God's view on recovery and the non-Christian who is seeking God and answers to recovery, the Life Recovery Bible will lead readers to the source of true healing-God himself. The features of this best-selling Bible were brought together by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed.
- Recovery notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to people in recovery
- Twelve Step devotionals discuss the important truths of the Twelve Steps in the context of Scripture
- Serenity Prayer devotionals reflect on principles from the Serenity Prayer illuminated by specific Bible passages
- Recovery Profiles feature recovery lessons drawn from the lives of key Bible people
- Recovery Principle devotionals show how the Bible addresses many specific concerns of people in recovery
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- User's Guide
- Life Recovery Topical Index
- Index to recovery profiles
- Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Reflections
- 63/4" X 91/2" x 13/4"
Number of Pages: 1760
Vendor: Tyndale House
Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 X 2.0 (inches)
|Availability: In Stock|
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Other Customers Also Purchased
Life Recovery Devotional: Thirty Meditations from Scripture for Each Step in RecoveryStephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW330044
The Life Recovery Journal: Becoming a New You - One Step at a TimeStephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2009 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW328232
NLT Personal Size Life Recovery Bible - softcover ed.Stephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$19.99Save 38% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW316260Video
CEV The Freedom BibleAmerican Bible Society / 2011 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW169887
NLT Life Recovery Bible for TeensTyndale House / 2013 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$19.99Save 33% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW387574
- New Living Translation
- Recovery NotesPlaced throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step DevotionalsA reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- Serenity Prayer DevotionalsBased on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery ProfilesKey Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery ReflectionsTopically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery ThemesProminent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
- Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, user's guide, and a new 12-step comparison chart
New hardcover edition September 2012: Now with new video introductions (online via QR codes) to each of the 12 Step Devotionals featuring Stephen Arterburn, and a topical Bible Verse Finder to help the reader quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
Sandy5 Stars Out Of 5Great for those strugglingMarch 11, 2015SandyQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This bible is great for anyone working through their recovery from any type of addiction. NLT is an easy read with encouragement on every page along with explanations of the scriptures. Will be buying more to distribute to new members who are struggling with addictions.
nomoresentencing5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery BibleDecember 2, 2014nomoresentencingThis Bible is requested more than any other softcover Bible by inmates at our local jail that are participating in a recovery program. They have the option of KJV study, ESV Global study, NLT study, or NIV study. This is their choice 90% of the time.
D.G.Mechling5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery BibleOctober 23, 2014D.G.MechlingQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I purchase the Life Recovery Bible from time to time, and give it too fellow individuals in Alcoholic's Anonymous.
holmed4 Stars Out Of 5recovery bibleOctober 3, 2014holmedQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought it for a friend and I seen a good, positive change.
snowy5 Stars Out Of 5fabAugust 25, 2014snowyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5awesome companion to the 12 step program
Q: Is the Hardcover Life Recovery Bible Actually Green In Color? I have a softcover "The Life Recovery Bible" by Tyndale. It is very worn and the pages are falling out. I would like to preserve it, by purchasing the hardcover version. Is the color green or is it blue like the original softcover one?
The cover of this Bible is in the original blue color.