With over 2,000,000 copies sold, The Life Recovery Bible is today’s #1-Selling Recovery Bible tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery, helping millions of people turn to the true source of healing—Jesus Christ.
Featuring a neutral cover that’s safe for any teen to carry around as well as unique tip-ins geared towards helping teens get the most out of every feature, The Life Recovery Bible for Teens is the resource for teens and their parents, relatives, and friends who want to point their loved one back to Jesus’ restoring arms.
- A Bible you can take anywhere: With a simple, understated design, readers can take this Bible anywhere.
- Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text. Each of the 12 steps now starts with video introductions featuring Stephen Arterburn.
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals are placed next to the verses they are drawn from—an excellent 29-day devotional reading plan.
- Recovery Principle Devotionals: More than 50 Bible-based devotionals, topically arranged, build upon each other to create an excellent guide to key recovery principles.
- Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections, at the end of most Bible books, pinpoint key insights learned from specific Scripture passages.
- Recovery Profiles: Key Bible characters are profiled, and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives.
- Recovery Notes: Interspersed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery.
- Topical Bible Verse Finder: Quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
- Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the opening of each Bible book.
- Additional Features: Book outlines, book introductions, topical index, devotional indexes, recovery profile index, and a user’s guide.
- 8.50" x 5.75"
Number of Pages: 1760
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 7.88 X 5.25 X 1.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 8 Point Notes|9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
Serenity NKJV New Testament, Psalms & Proverbs--A Companion for Twelve-Step RecoveryThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW019488
NLT Personal Size Life Recovery Bible - softcover ed.Stephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW316260Video
Featuring a neutral cover thats safe for any teen to carry around as well as unique tip-ins geared towards helping teens get the most out of every feature, The Life Recovery Bible for Teens is the resource for teens and their parents, relatives, and friends who want to point their loved one back to Jesus restoring arms.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and BackTodd Burpo, Lynn VincentThomas Nelson / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1024 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW946158Video
That's My Teenage Son: How Moms Can Influence Their Boys to Become Good MenRick JohnsonRevell / 2010 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 92% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW733841
The Mercy Prayer: The One Prayer Jesus Always AnswersRobert GelinasThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW204452