This fun, fresh Bible, created especially for girls ages 11 & up, presents God's Word in a meaningful way that helps them grow strong in their faith. Special features address issues girls and boys are facing at this age related directly to the experiences of living and growing up. There are many special features, including profiles of women in the Bible, character dilemmas ("How should I respond in this situation?"), answers to hot issues of the day, and—on the lighter side—some accounts of embarrassing stories that have happened to boys and girls at this age. Features:
- Age-appropriate notes.
- Attractive cover designs.
- 16 pages of full-color illustrations about Bible-time daily life and customs.
- Presentation page.
- 1 year Greatest Stories reading plan.
- Quick Answers topical index.
- At-a-Glance--A first-person narration by women of the Bible about their own experiences and lessons learned.
- What Now?--Authentic, third-person scenarios in a conversational format designed to challenge readers to make their own decision about a real-life situation, pointing to Scripture for answers.
- I Survived!--Personal stories of how older teens handled situations tweens are currently facing.
- I'm Not the Only One!--Gives a lighter perspective on embarrassing situations.
- Is It OK?--A reality check on what the Bible has to say about questions that are really on kids' minds.
- Amazing Facts--Interesting tidbits of Bible information designed to hook readers to Scripture.
- Memory verses, charts, maps, book introductions, Plan of Salvation, and how to Read the Bible.
An edition of Gods Word created for girls ages 11 and up, based on the best-selling Life Application Study Bible
. Packed full of notes and features, the Girls Life Application Study Bible
is easy to use and helps answer some of the questions preteen girls have about God and life. Discovering Gods will for their lives has never been this much fun! Features:
- What Now? Learn how to make good choices in tough times
- I Survived! Personal survival stories from older teens about how they made it
- Amazing Facts Bible trivia
- At a Glancethe lives of famous women in the Biblegood and badbecome lessons for teens
- Is It OK? A reality check on what the Bible says about the questions that are really on your mind
- 2-color interior; 16 pages of full-color illustrations about Bible times
- Book introductions and timelines
- Charts and 3-dimensional maps
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.