NLT Discover God Study Bible TuTone Leatherlike, Chestnut/Brown
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Respected Bible teacher and evangelist, Bill Bright, said, “We can trace all of our human problems to our view of God.” Every problem in life is based on an incorrect view of God. The Discover God Study Bible is the first study Bible specifically designed to address this problem. Every note and feature draws the reader to a deeper understanding of who God is and how He can transform their life. The Discover God Study Bible is filled with 9,000 study notes, this Bible will help you discover God, know Him more deeply, and experience true hope and purpose in your life.
The Discover God Study Bible focuses on the central person of the Bible—God. Who is God? What is He like? How can He transform my life? Too often, we don’t ask these questions of Scripture. Instead, we use our notes to find out ancient facts and figures and forget the central person of the Bible—God.
These resources in the Discover God Study Bible will help you focus on God:
- The TopicGuide™ gives you quick access to key Bible truths. The TopicGuide™ contains every key idea in the Bible and appropriate Bible passages.
- TopicLink™ enables readers to find key passages on a topic. The TopicLink™ system connects key passages of the Bible on a particular theme, making it easy to find any major teaching of Scripture.
- Thousands of notes help you discover God as described in Scripture. The Bible is first and foremost the story of God. Each note in this study Bible draws you closer to Him.
- "My Response to God" articles help you focus on God. Too often we read Scripture without addressing God himself. These articles will prompt you to form an authentic response to God’s love.
- Discovery articles reveal God’s character. Full-page articles present the greatest character traits of God as revealed in Scripture.
- And much more—the Discover God Study Bible is packed with notes, dictionary/concordance, charts, and maps.
Additional features include:
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges
- 9.75" x 7.00" x 2.00"
Discover the God of the Bible today!
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 2400
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2007
Dimensions: 9.75 X 7.0 X 2.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Red Letter
The Word of Promise New Testament: Audio NKJV BibleThomas Nelson / 2007 / Compact disc$34.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 166 Reviews
$49.99Save 31% ($15.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW024249Video
NLT Life Application Study Bible - Updated Edition HardcoverTyndale House / 2004 / Hardcover$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 54 Reviews
$39.99Save 25% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW84936
Every problem in life is based on an incorrect view of God. The Discover God Study Bible is the first study Bible specifically designed to address this problem. Every note and feature draws the reader to a deeper understanding of who God is and how He can transform their life. it features an easy-to-use TopicGuide to every major topic and teaching of the Bible.
IzzyCaliforniaAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Best Bible for Understanding God.June 27, 2011IzzyCaliforniaAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I love reading this bible. It has a clear free flowing text.
I also like how it has the Hebrew and Greek helps in the notes. I think you will like this one and your time with the Lord
will be more informative.
vanessa waltersRed Cloud, Neb.Age: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5I like this NLT BibleMay 14, 2011vanessa waltersRed Cloud, Neb.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I had bought this before in hardback, I didnt like it and gave it away. A house I clean has one of these on a bookshelf, I looked at it, and decided to try it again in this TuTone leather look. This is still a big, heavy Bible; too big and bulky to carry to church. That is its main flaw. As a study Bible, I like it. The print is easy to read, the notes, references, and the guides in the front of the Bible do what they promise, which is to lead you into a deeper understanding of God. The cover is soft, has a nice feel and is easier to use than the hardback version.
Barbara Weiss5 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2008Barbara WeissThis product is one of the best study Bibles I've ever seen... It's totally excellent!!!
Shirley Perry5 Stars Out Of 5August 22, 2008Shirley PerryI have bought many study bibles over the years and I must say this study bible is a winner. This bible has everything you will ever need as a study bible all in one, for the vast amount of information put in one bible the price is unheard of!! You can not go wrong owning THIS study Bible. If you don't discover God with this bible, something is very wrong in your life. God bless all!
RS Rogers4 Stars Out Of 5August 13, 2008RS RogersThis is a very good presentation of the NLT version, attractively bound and highly readable. The study notes and "TopicGuide"/"TopicLink" index are quite helpful. However, I could have done without the "Attributes of God" notes. Aesthetically, they take up too much space on the page and offer very little information, making for a lot of wasted paper in an already long and heavy volume. Substantively, they introduce just a bit too much personal, almost pastoral, voice from the late Bill Bright. For many, this will no doubt be a feature, not a flaw, but for this reader it was intrusive and distracting. Nonetheless, this has lately become the edition of the NLT I turn to most regularly for reading and study.
Q: is bible sewn or glued thanks
The pages are glued.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride, Emma Rae Series #2Sandra D. BrickerAbingdon Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW731600Video