NKJV Scofield Study Bible, Reader's Edition, Genuine leather, Burgundy--Indexed
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The New King James Version, Reader's Edition, which represents a quantum leap in the development of the respected Scofield® Study Bible, combines a popular modern Bible translation with the highly-regarded Scofield® study system. The new edition includes a host of useful features that are sure to enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this renowned one-volume resource, thereby broadening its readership.Special features:
- An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips
- Expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book
- Study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format
- Bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- A striking page design and easy-to-read typeface
- In-text black and white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted as accessible, in-text articles
- Sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history
- 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Double-column format
- Side-column references
- Words of Christ in red
- In-text maps & charts
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Index to Chain References
- Index to Proper Names
- Concise NKJV Concordance
- Index to Color Maps
- 9 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Gilded page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Thumb indexed
- Burgundy Genuine leather
|Format: Genuine Leather|
Number of Pages: 1,792
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Center Column
Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Red Letter
NIV Scofield Study Bible III Bonded Leather Black, Indexed 1984Oxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280024
The Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV Duradera Burgundy ZipperedOxford University Press / Imitation Leather$39.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$49.99Save 20% ($10.00)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW275605
NKJV Scofield Study Bible, Reader's Edition, Genuine leather, Black Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2002 / Genuine Leather$42.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 44 Reviews
$59.99Save 28% ($17.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW275365
NKJV Scoffield Study Bible III, Basketweave BK/BG, Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW275527
Bound in beautiful burgundy genuine leather, this style features sewn pages, gold page edges & fillet, 1 ribbon marker, Presentation Page & Family Record, a gift box, and helpful thumb-indexing.
The New King James Version, Reader's Edition includes: An exclusive subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture; over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips; expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book; study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format; bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data; a striking page design and easy-to-read typeface; in-text black-and-white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text; notes crucial to understanding the Scofield® are formatted as accessible, in-text articles; sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history; and, there are 16 pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
Jim GAge: Over 65Gender: Male5 Stars Out Of 5Review of this NKJV bibleAugust 26, 2014Jim GAge: Over 65Gender: MaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Although I am a KJV advocate, I have purchased the NKJV for my close friends and family. The Scofield Study Bible has many footnotes and helps that really make studying the Holy Scriptures enjoyable and profitable.
There are a few places that have changed the meaning of the original context, but overall I am pleased. For new believers I feel it triumphs over any other paraphrased version. Quality is Great!
Seyah64Northern FloridaAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Nice BibleMarch 16, 2014Seyah64Northern FloridaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4A great bible, good leather, well made.
Study notes a reliable.
dane5 Stars Out Of 5beautiful bibleJanuary 17, 2014daneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Nice cover great quality for a very good price can't go wrong. Its on par against my goatskin nasb on page and paper quality
RSF1Age: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Exactly What I Was WantingJanuary 6, 2014RSF1Age: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This bible has all the features I wanted and all for a really good price. This is the first purchase I've made from christianbook.com. I was very pleased with this company and would purchase from them again. Price was good, search capabilities on the website was excellent, the product I wanted was in stock, and I received the shipment very quickly. I purchased each person in my family the exact same bible for Christmas. My son said this was his favorite Christmas gift. Hearing that was priceless.
ToadsSan Diego, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Beautiful leather cover, nice size print and paperDecember 3, 2013ToadsSan Diego, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was so impressed with my first Bible purchase, I ordered another for my husband. The Bible is beautiful, and the quality is perfect and the price was exceptional. Wrapping it to go under the tree, but can't wait to start using it. Our last Bibles are 35 years old, and well used. I think these will be our last ones, as I expect them to last at least as long! We will be buying more from Christianbook.com in the future, you were wonderful to work with!
Q: Does this Bible have a sewn binding or is it glued?
Other Customers Also Purchased
NKJV Ultraslim Bible: Leathersoft Burnish Forget-Me-Not Blue FernThomas Nelson / 2011 / Imitation Leather$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$29.99Save 60% ($18.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW544836
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Personal Size, European Leather, Chocolate/Tan 1984Zondervan / 2009 / Cowhide Leather$29.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$64.99Save 54% ($35.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW941430
Wordkeeper ® Economy Canvas Bible Cover, Burgundy, LargeCBD Exclusive / Gift$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 89 Reviews
$19.99Save 65% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13738