NKJV Scofield Study Bible, Reader's Edition, Genuine leather, Burgundy--Indexed
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The New King James Version, Reader's Edition, which represents a quantum leap in the development of the respected Scofield® Study Bible, combines a popular modern Bible translation with the highly-regarded Scofield® study system. The new edition includes a host of useful features that are sure to enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this renowned one-volume resource, thereby broadening its readership.Special features:
- An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips
- Expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book
- Study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format
- Bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- A striking page design and easy-to-read typeface
- In-text black and white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted as accessible, in-text articles
- Sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history
- 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Double-column format
- Side-column references
- Words of Christ in red
- In-text maps & charts
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Index to Chain References
- Index to Proper Names
- Concise NKJV Concordance
- Index to Color Maps
- 9 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Gilded page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Thumb indexed
- Burgundy Genuine leather
|Format: Genuine Leather|
Number of Pages: 1,792
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Center Column
Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Red Letter
NIV Scofield Study Bible III Bonded Leather Black, Indexed 1984Oxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 30 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280024
The Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV Duradera Burgundy ZipperedOxford University Press / Imitation Leather$39.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$49.99Save 20% ($10.00)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW275605
NKJV Scofield Study Bible, Reader's Edition, Genuine leather, Black Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2002 / Genuine Leather$41.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 79 Reviews
$59.99Save 30% ($18.00)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW275365
NKJV Scoffield Study Bible III, Basketweave BK/BG, Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 79 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW275527
Bound in beautiful burgundy genuine leather, this style features sewn pages, gold page edges & fillet, 1 ribbon marker, Presentation Page & Family Record, a gift box, and helpful thumb-indexing.
The New King James Version, Reader's Edition includes: An exclusive subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture; over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips; expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book; study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format; bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data; a striking page design and easy-to-read typeface; in-text black-and-white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text; notes crucial to understanding the Scofield® are formatted as accessible, in-text articles; sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history; and, there are 16 pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
Walter5 Stars Out Of 5New Scofield Study Bible IIINovember 3, 2014WalterQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This bible is handsomely done with presentation and family records pages made of quality cover stock. The book index, larger than standard print size and red letter display of Jesus' Words add to its beauty and usefulness. Whether you read the bible for religious education, peace and comfort or as a student of the bible, you will find invaluable background notes in the beginning of the books and one of the best reference systems in the world that will help you expand your knowledge of the meaning of certain words and verses within and without the chapters. Do not forget that this bible comes in large print as well.
Jim GAge: Over 65Gender: Male5 Stars Out Of 5Review of this NKJV bibleAugust 26, 2014Jim GAge: Over 65Gender: MaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Although I am a KJV advocate, I have purchased the NKJV for my close friends and family. The Scofield Study Bible has many footnotes and helps that really make studying the Holy Scriptures enjoyable and profitable.
There are a few places that have changed the meaning of the original context, but overall I am pleased. For new believers I feel it triumphs over any other paraphrased version. Quality is Great!
Seyah64Northern FloridaAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Nice BibleMarch 16, 2014Seyah64Northern FloridaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4A great bible, good leather, well made.
Study notes a reliable.
dane5 Stars Out Of 5beautiful bibleJanuary 17, 2014daneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Nice cover great quality for a very good price can't go wrong. Its on par against my goatskin nasb on page and paper quality
RSF1Age: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Exactly What I Was WantingJanuary 6, 2014RSF1Age: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This bible has all the features I wanted and all for a really good price. This is the first purchase I've made from christianbook.com. I was very pleased with this company and would purchase from them again. Price was good, search capabilities on the website was excellent, the product I wanted was in stock, and I received the shipment very quickly. I purchased each person in my family the exact same bible for Christmas. My son said this was his favorite Christmas gift. Hearing that was priceless.
Q: Does this Bible have a sewn binding or is it glued?
This Bible has a sewn binding.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament WordsW.E. Vine, Merrill F. Unger, William White Jr.Thomas Nelson / 1996 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 176 Reviews
$39.99Save 68% ($27.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5387X