NKJV Scofield Study Bible III, Bonded leather, black, indexed
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
The New King James Version, Reader's Edition, which represents a quantum leap in the development of the respected Scofield® Study Bible, combines a popular modern Bible translation with the highly-regarded Scofield® study system. The new edition includes a host of useful features that are sure to enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this renowned one-volume resource, thereby broadening its readership.Special features:
- An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips
- Expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book
- Study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format
- Bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- A striking page design and easy-to-read typeface
- In-text black and white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted as accessible, in-text articles
- Sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history
- 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Double-column format
- Side-column references
- Words of Christ in red
- In-text maps & charts
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Index to Chain References
- Index to Proper Names
- Concise NKJV Concordance
- Index to Color Maps
- 9 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Gilded page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Thumb indexed
- Black Bonded leather
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1,792
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Center Column
|Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts|
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
Other Customers Also Purchased
NKJV, Scofield Study Bible III, Basketweave bonded leather, brown/tan, thumb-indexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 83 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW75543
The Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV Duradera Burgundy ZipperedOxford University Press / Imitation Leather$39.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$49.99Save 20% ($10.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 08/27/15.CBD Stock No: WW275605
NKJV Scofield Study Bible, Reader's Edition, Genuine leather, Black Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2002 / Genuine Leather$42.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 83 Reviews
$59.99Save 28% ($17.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW275365
NKJV Scoffield Study Bible III, Basketweave BK/BG, Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 83 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW275527
NIV Scofield Study Bible III, Burgundy Bonded Leather, Thumb Indexed 1984Oxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 33 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280067
Bound in handsome black bonded leather, this style features sewn pages, gold page edges, 1 ribbon marker, Presentation Page & Family Record, a gift box, and helpful thumb-indexing.
Includes a subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture; over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips; expanded introductions include detailed outlines of each book; study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format; bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data; a striking page design and easy-to-read typeface; in-text black-and-white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text; notes crucial to understanding the Scofield® are formatted as accessible, in-text articles; sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history; and, there are 16 pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
bkadams274 Stars Out Of 5satisfiedJuly 10, 2015bkadams27Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5the inly problem with it was my fault. it was indexed i hate the little index notches on the side. its a me thing. this makes the third scoffield study bible i've bought over the years, always a good buy.
Sharon Davis5 Stars Out Of 5Outstanding NKJV Study Bible!May 12, 2015Sharon DavisQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I ordered this NKJV Scofield Study Bible for a friend and wish I had bought one for myself. The bonded leather is really nice and the font size is very readable. The information contained within the pages is what makes this Bible so rich. Besides a presentation page for each book, the historical notes and definitions are copious and add much meaning to the actual text. I now have another friend who wants one. If you get one study Bible, I would recommend this one, hands down.
Stevogetti5 Stars Out Of 5Study bibleJanuary 30, 2015StevogettiQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great study tool. A true blessing.
Charlie5 Stars Out Of 5Loved it.November 28, 2014CharlieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Always wanted to get a Scoffield Study Bible. The price was right in comparison to our local book store.
Walter5 Stars Out Of 5New Scofield Study Bible IIINovember 3, 2014WalterQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This bible is handsomely done with presentation and family records pages made of quality cover stock. The book index, larger than standard print size and red letter display of Jesus' Words add to its beauty and usefulness. Whether you read the bible for religious education, peace and comfort or as a student of the bible, you will find invaluable background notes in the beginning of the books and one of the best reference systems in the world that will help you expand your knowledge of the meaning of certain words and verses within and without the chapters. Do not forget that this bible comes in large print as well.