NKJV Maxwell Leadership Bible, Briefcase Edition, Coffee
Email me when this product is available.
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
God has shown us in the Bible the time-tested and irrefutable principles of leadership. John C. Maxwell has assembled these biblical teachings to equip and encourage leaders and those who serve with them to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- New major articles and new notes throughout the Bible that connect with the new Laws
- New notes that reflect Maxwell’s works since the Feb 2002 release of the Maxwell Leadership Bible, including The 360º Leader, Talent Is Never Enough, 25 Ways to Win with People, and The Difference Maker
- Double-column format
- Leadership Highlights for each Book
- Book Outlines
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: in-depth articles that reveal these laws as seen in the lives of Bible people.
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: insightful articles showing positive and negative examples of each of this qualities.
- Over 100 biographical profiles: times and events in people's lives that reveal God's truths about leadership.
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and expressive "read-as-you-go" notes on mentoring and influence.
- Thorough topical indexes for quick access to Scripture passages and articles addressing leadership issues.
- Bonded Leather
- Ideal size for briefcase, backpack, or purse
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1632
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 8.0 X 5.25 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: No longer available.
Email me when this product is available.
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
NKJV Maxwell Leadership Bible: Second Edition, hardcoverThomas Nelson / 2007 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 35 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW020156
Biblia del Liderazgo RVR 1960, Enc. Dura (RVR 1960 Leadership Bible, Hardcover)John C. MaxwellGrupo Nelson / 2003 / Hardcover$24.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26629
NKJV The Maxwell Leadership Bible: LeatherSoft/Charcoal Gray (Revised and Updated)John C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2010 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 35 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW543334
NKJV Maxwell Leadership Bible Bonded Black UpdatedThomas Nelson / 2007 / Bonded Leather$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 35 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW020163
The Leadership expert, John Maxwell, brings you an in-depth look at Gods laws for leaders and leadership. God has shown us in the Bible the time-tested and irrefutable principles of leadership. John C. Maxwell has assembled these biblical teachings to equip and encourage leaders and those who serve with them to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Handy briefcase size for easy carrying!
- Complete NKJV Bible text and translators' notes
- Book introductions
- Articles describing the 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader
- Notes throughout the Bible that connect with the Laws and Qualities
- Indexes to the 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
Maxwell Leadership Bibles sold to date: More than 675,000
The New King James Version®More than 60 million copies sold
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books in fifty languages. Maxwell was identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company, the John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Chris A TRichmond, VAAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5An Excellent merger of the Bible and leadershipJanuary 9, 2014Chris A TRichmond, VAAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5John Maxwell, a noted authority on the subject of leadership, does a masterful job of merging leadership principles with the Holy Bible. Through Maxwell's Leadership Bible, the reader is able to gain a greater understanding of the biblical characters and the leadership they displayed.
Reverend RodneyRugby, NDAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5I love this BibleAugust 10, 2013Reverend RodneyRugby, NDAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is my 4th Maxwell Leadership Bible and I absolutely love it. The other three were completely worn out physically. I tell everyone about it and always recommend this Bible and christianbook.com.
CharlesAge: 35-44Gender: male2 Stars Out Of 5Book is Awesome. CBD "E-Reader" is horrifficJanuary 11, 2013CharlesAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 2The reading material is great for leadership. The CBD "E-reader" is so difficult/slow/limited... the frustration has driven me to revert to my hardcopy for reference or study. I wont purchase any other books from this site that are required to be viewed by the CBD "E-reader"...too Bad!
Keith5 Stars Out Of 5LOVE IT!April 3, 2012KeithQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love my Maxwell Leadership Bible! I have already been using it to read from as I do the opening/announcements at our church, and I am about to start from the book of Genesis and begin reading cover to cover to get the most out of it and apply it's leadership principles to my life and my family's life!
DeniseAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great bible, I would recommend for anyoneMarch 22, 2012DeniseAge: 45-54Gender: femaleGreat bible, I would recommend for anyone that is a leader or becoming a leader.
Q: What are the dimensions of this Bible?
Other Customers Also Purchased
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul KentBarbour Value Books / 2008 / Mass Paperback$1.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 928 Reviews
$1.49Save 20% ($0.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW600150
The All-In-One Sunday School Series Volume 4: Be Ready No Matter Who Shows Up (Ages 4-12)Group Publishing / 2010 / Trade Paperback$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$24.99Save 32% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW449475
Following after God Beginner (ages 4 & 5) Take-Home Papers (Spring Quarter)Joyful Life, Inc. / Trade Paperback$2.89Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW202253