- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Number of Pieces▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Position - People follow because they have to.
- Permission - People follow because want to.
- Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
- People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
- Personhood - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, Maxwell will describe each stage and show readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential, respected, and successful leaders.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Center Street
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
War Room Study Guide, Pack of 10B&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$74.90 Retail:
$79.90Save 6% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW04035XVideo
Autopsy of a Deceased Church: 12 Ways to Keep Yours AliveThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2014 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 48 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW683923Video
The 5 Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through humor, in-depth insight, and examples, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.