- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Position - People follow because they have to.
- Permission - People follow because want to.
- Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
- People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
- Personhood - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, Maxwell will describe each stage and show readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential, respected, and successful leaders.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Center Street
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Cave Quest VBS 2016: Bible Memory Buddies, Set of 5Group Publishing / 2016 / Other$2.96 Retail:
$3.29Save 10% ($0.33)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73217X
Cave Quest VBS 2016, Ultimate Starter Kit Following Jesus, The Light of the WorldGroup Publishing / 2015 / Other$159.29 Retail:
$176.99Save 10% ($17.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW733683Video
Deep Sea Discovery VBS KitStandard Publishing VBS / 2015 / Other$149.99 Retail:
$179.99Save 17% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW77770XVideo
ESV Study Bible (TruTone, Tan, Window Design), Leather, imitationCrossway / 2013 / Imitation Leather$29.99 Retail:
$79.99Save 63% ($50.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW541513
The 5 Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through humor, in-depth insight, and examples, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.