- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
One of the most established authorities on leadership writing today, John C. Maxwell speaks to over 350,000 people each year and his most popular topic is THE FIVE LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP, which he now shares with readers.
- Position - People follow because they have to.
- Permission - People follow because want to.
- Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
- People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
- Personhood - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, Maxwell will describe each stage and show readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential, respected, and successful leaders.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Center Street
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books. Called America's #1 leadership authority, he is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders in 180 countries. Each year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world's top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Be the first to write a review!