NIV Women Of Faith Study Bible, Paperback 1984
Email me when this product is available.
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Key Features of the NIV Women of Faith Study Bible:
- Study Notes. Over 1,700 study notes shed light on the setting, meaning and application of specific passages or themes. Over 200 quotes of women of the past and present are quoted—from historic writers and poets such as Catherine of Siena and Elizabeth Barrett Browning to Women of Faith speakers/authors Patsy Clairmont, Barbara Johnson, Marilyn Meberg, Luci Swindoll, Sheila Walsh, and Thelma Wells.
- Character Sketches. Full-page articles describe the challenges and opportunities of over 75 women of the Bible. Learn from both the good and the not-so-good responses of these women to their situations and God’s working in their lives.
- “Enjoying God” Studies. For use individually or in a small group, these 52 studies explore key passages that reveal deep meaning and application for you as a woman today.
- Book Introductions highlight the actions of the women in each book, give pertinent background information, and list all the women who occur in that book.
- Women in Jesus’ Family Tree. God’s careful selection of women in the Messianic line will inspire hope and purpose for your own life.
- New International Version. Most read, most trusted translation.
- Comprehensive Study Helps. A concordance, reference system, and color maps help you get the most out of your Bible studies.
- The NIV Women of Faith Study Bible is a guide you can trust. Filled with insight, it helps you connect with women of the past, present, and future, and it will lead you to new insight as you continue your own journey as a woman of faith.
- Presentation page
- 8.5 point text
- Single-column text
- Side-column notes
- Side-column references
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Timeline of Women of the Bible
- The Genealogy of Jesus
- Jesus and New Testament Women
- Dictionary of NIV Terms
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Index to Maps
Number of Pages: 2208
Publication Date: 2001
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.5 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: Available to ship on or about 01/05/15.
Email me when this product is available.
References: Side Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
"Written for todays Christian woman, the NIV Women of Faith Study Bible aims to help women: discover how women in biblical times handled struggles similar to those we face today; gain confidence in Christs message of grace and freedom; and celebrate their unique, God-given womanhood. Through this unique Bible, women will be able to remove barriers between themselves and God to experience His liberating grace and wonderful love. Features include: Over 1,700 study notes Character Sketches of over 75 women of the Bible Enjoying God Studies that reveal deep meanings and applications Book Introductions exploring the actions of and pertinent information about women in each Bible book Women in Jesus Family Tree sections examining a careful selection of women in the Messianic line Comprehensive Study Helps including a concordance, center-column reference system, and color maps The NIV Women of Faith Study Bible is a guide women can trust. Filled with enriching insights, it will help them connect with women of the past, present, and future. "
sugatimeBrooklyn NYAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5God SentAugust 21, 2013sugatimeBrooklyn NYAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I had this book in a soft cover and it was so wonderful and I carried it so much that it literally fell apart on me. The hard copy is just what I needed.BBesides the obvious need and function, it gives so many other highlights and information on the side lines, that you get such a full understanding of the depth of whats going. Keeps everything you are reading in perspective!! LOVE IT!!
Esther5 Stars Out Of 5November 7, 2012EstherQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have been looking for this bible at every christian book store since the one I had was stolen from my truck. I really like the background of the main characters and its very pretty.
mollyBend OregonAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product has great featuresMay 16, 2012mollyBend OregonAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I enjoy this Bible so much because of the Bible Study and the explanation it gives of bible verses on the sides of the pages. It gives you a better understanding of the verse. Also this bible give encouraging mini inserts through out the bible. Also I like the paper the bible is made of. I like the paper back cover.
brnsugarChicago, IlAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This Bible is a great readApril 3, 2012brnsugarChicago, IlAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love the daily readings and the easy understanding you get. It is a great Bible for women of Faith and Destiny, it is great for encouraging women.
MaryMicco, FlAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 27, 2012MaryMicco, FlAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is by far my favorite study bible. The insights are wonderful I love reading the the insights of scripture from godly women.
Q: Paperback verses Hardback Has anyone purchased the paperback? does it stay open like a hard back? will it last? is it flimsy?
Paper back books are going to be the most susceptible to physical abuse since there is nothing protecting the contents. Generally they do not stay open as well as other bindings due to lack of a differentiation from the cover and the pages, and the bindings are almost never sewn which also hinders the Bible laying flat.
Put simply, if the Bible is seen as something to be kept and cherished for years, it is an investment to get a more sturdy binding. If the Bible is seen as a commodity that can easily be replaced or discarded, the cost of the paper back is more economical.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Storm Inside: Trade the Chaos of How You Feel for the Truth of Who You AreSheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2014 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$21.99Save 41% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW204878Video
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, PaperbackAnn VoskampZondervan / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 225 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW620853
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 134 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW293262Video
What the Bible Is All About: NIV Bible Handbook, Revised and UpdatedHenrietta C. MearsRegal / 2011 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$17.99Save 67% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW759668
|Email me when this product is available.|