- NIV translation in a readable 8-point typeface
- Double-column format
- "How to Read and Enjoy Your Bible" article for seekers as well as new and veteran believers
- Presentation page
- Size: 5.5" x 8.25"
- 1024 pages, softcover
- NIV 2011 update text
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.0 X 5.25 X 1.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 8 Point
The wisdom and encouragement of Scripture are yours in this convenient, user-friendly edition of the NIV Bible, ideal for evangelism and missionary work. Whether you are reading the Bible for the very first time or have been a student of God's word for many years, this edition of the NIV helps you explore what God's Word has to say to you. This affordable NIV Witness Edition offers two maps of Bible lands and an article that introduces you to the Bible, helping you get the most out of your reading.
PamyDumas ArkansasAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 5, 2013PamyDumas ArkansasAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I always find exactly what I need for my personal needs or items that are needed for gifts or my church, and of course tons more that I wish I could purchase! This site is a fun experience to shop from and very easy to use.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Church & Ministry >> Economy & Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Bibles >> Economy & Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church Supplies >> Church Bibles >> Economy & Ministry
- Sale >> Bibles
- Sale >> Church & Pastoral
- Sale >> Church Supplies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search