NIV Textbook Bible
Email me when this product is available.
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Designed with the help of Christian educators, this durable Bible has all the features students need to explore the riches of God’s Word.
Ready for a Bible that takes you deeper into God’s Word? Dive in! You’ll find information that makes it easy to understand how biblical events and teachings come together. The features in this Bible help you quickly locate stories, look up new words, and more. Discover how the Bible can become more real and transform your life as you step further into God’s Word.
- Book introductions and outlines give an overview of each book of the Bible
- Comprehensive concordance to help find key verses quickly and easily
- 16-page full-color maps section for locating important places
- The complete New International Version (NIV) translation
- Double-column format
- 16-page full-color front inserts offer further understanding of the Scriptures, including
- Timeline of Captivity and Return
- Between the Testaments
- The Ministry of Jesus
- Timelines of Old and New Testaments
- Timelines of the Kings and Prophets of Israel and Judah
- Lists of Jesus' miracles and parables
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.25"
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.50 X 1.50 (inches)
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 03/13/15.
Email me when this product is available.
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
NIV Textbook Bible for Students / Special edition - eBookZonderKidz / 2011 / ePub$12.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW29439EB
NIV Student Bible, Compact, Italian Duo-Tone, Concrete/FatigueZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW437161Video
Myall4himWestern WAAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Sturdy Beginners Bible!December 4, 2013Myall4himWestern WAAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am new to the church, and was really overwhelmed when I went shopping for a bible. I wanted something sturdy, but with larger print so that it would be more comfortable to read. This bible fit the bill perfectly! It has larger than average print (though it is not specifically a large print edition), it has a hard laminated cover that is very visually appealing. The pages are decently thick. I haven't used a highlighter in it but I don't think there would be bleed through, the pages are that thick.
* A really nice timeline chart that has been truly helpful.
* Maps (in COLOR).
* A Concordance where you can look up scripture that is relevant to specific circumstances/feelings/ect...
* A table of weights and measurements
Lil JChesapeake,VaAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5the writing too smallJune 15, 2011Lil JChesapeake,VaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3The writing is small to me and I like te color coding of God's word and I believe it a good stdy bible als wanted more pictures
Q: What print size does this book come in?
It is available in 9 point font.
Other Customers Also Purchased
How Good Is Good Enough? Special Edition -pack of 6Andy StanleyMultnomah Books / 2009 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW422502
|Email me when this product is available.|