- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Designed with the help of Christian educators, this durable Bible has all the features students need to explore the riches of God’s Word.
Ready for a Bible that takes you deeper into God’s Word? Dive in! You’ll find information that makes it easy to understand how biblical events and teachings come together. The features in this Bible help you quickly locate stories, look up new words, and more. Discover how the Bible can become more real and transform your life as you step further into God’s Word.
- Book introductions and outlines give an overview of each book of the Bible
- Comprehensive concordance to help find key verses quickly and easily
- 16-page full-color maps section for locating important places
- The complete New International Version (NIV) translation
- Double-column format
- 16-page full-color front inserts offer further understanding of the Scriptures, including
- Timeline of Captivity and Return
- Between the Testaments
- The Ministry of Jesus
- Timelines of Old and New Testaments
- Timelines of the Kings and Prophets of Israel and Judah
- Lists of Jesus' miracles and parables
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.25"
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.50 X 1.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 10 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
Other Customers Also Purchased
ESV Holy Bible, Textbook EditionCrossway / 2014 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW545191
Regular Size, Solid Gold Color Tabs, 50th Anniversary EditionTabbies / Gift$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$4.75Save 16% ($0.76)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW58350X
NIV Textbook Bible for Students / Special edition - eBookZonderKidz / 2011 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW29439EB
NIV Student Bible, Compact, Italian Duo-Tone, Concrete/FatigueZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$25.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$39.99Save 35% ($14.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW437161Video
Myall4himWestern WAAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Sturdy Beginners Bible!December 4, 2013Myall4himWestern WAAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am new to the church, and was really overwhelmed when I went shopping for a bible. I wanted something sturdy, but with larger print so that it would be more comfortable to read. This bible fit the bill perfectly! It has larger than average print (though it is not specifically a large print edition), it has a hard laminated cover that is very visually appealing. The pages are decently thick. I haven't used a highlighter in it but I don't think there would be bleed through, the pages are that thick.
* A really nice timeline chart that has been truly helpful.
* Maps (in COLOR).
* A Concordance where you can look up scripture that is relevant to specific circumstances/feelings/ect...
* A table of weights and measurements
Lil JChesapeake,VaAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5the writing too smallJune 15, 2011Lil JChesapeake,VaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3The writing is small to me and I like te color coding of God's word and I believe it a good stdy bible als wanted more pictures
Q: What print size does this book come in?
It is available in 9 point font.