- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Visually arresting section breaks help you find your bearing in the Bible. Full-color photos, maps, and illustrations make this study Bible accessible and friendly. Referred to daily by millions of pastors, students, church leaders, and other Bible readers around the world, the over-20,000 NIV Study Bible notes are the handiwork of the same translation team that produced this Bible’s text. The very best evangelical scholarship that brought you today’s most popular modern English Bible also contributed to the most celebrated and widely used study notes in existence. All of these features, and more, also make it perfect for homeschool use. Like no other Bible, the NIV Study Bible places an entire resource library for Bible study in your hands.
This ebook has been optimized for reading on color screens, but will still function effectively on other devices.
- Full text of the world’s most popular modern English Bible—the New International Version (NIV) 2011 update
- Over 20,000 study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
- Introductions and outlines provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
- 16 pages of full-color maps plus time lines and presentation page
- Words of Christ in red
- NIV concordance plus subject and study notes indexes
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Text Color: Red Letter
NIV Study Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather Black, Thumb-Indexed 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 123 ReviewsSave 34%Video
Other Customers Also Purchased
Who Is This Man?: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable JesusJohn Ortberg4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 48%
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's FutureJonathan Cahn5 Stars Out Of 5 581 ReviewsSave 47%Video
Becoming a Woman of Extraordinary Faith: What If You Gave It All to God?Julie Clinton5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 21%