- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Visually arresting section breaks help you find your bearing in the Bible. Full-color photos, maps, and illustrations make this study Bible accessible and friendly. Referred to daily by millions of pastors, students, church leaders, and other Bible readers around the world, the over-20,000 NIV Study Bible notes are the handiwork of the same translation team that produced this Bible’s text. The very best evangelical scholarship that brought you today’s most popular modern English Bible also contributed to the most celebrated and widely used study notes in existence. All of these features, and more, also make it perfect for homeschool use. Like no other Bible, the NIV Study Bible places an entire resource library for Bible study in your hands.
This ebook has been optimized for reading on color screens, but will still function effectively on other devices.
- Full text of the world’s most popular modern English Bible—the New International Version (NIV) 2011 update
- Over 20,000 study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
- Introductions and outlines provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
- 16 pages of full-color maps plus time lines and presentation page
- Words of Christ in red
- NIV concordance plus subject and study notes indexes
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Text Color: Red Letter
NIV Study Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather Black, Thumb-Indexed 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 123 ReviewsSave 40%Video
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Gospel of Matthew: New International Commentary on the New Testament [NICNT]R.T. France5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsSave 37%
Rethinking Retirement: Finishing Life for the Glory of Christ - eBookJohn Piper4 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 20%
Who Is This Man?: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable JesusJohn Ortberg4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 33%
Holy Bible: New American Standard Bible (NASB 1977 Edition) - eBookThe Lockman Foundation4 Stars Out Of 5 14 ReviewsSave 20%