Learn to experience God everyday with God Sightings: The One Year Bible
. You’ll find that as you see God at work in Scripture, you'll recognize Him at work in your own life and in the world around you. Millions of people have benefited from reading through God's entire Word by using The One Year Bible. You can too! Today’s best-selling daily reading Bible divides the text into 365 sections, so you can read through the entire Bible in one unforgettable year—in as little as 20 minutes a day.
Begin your unforgettable journey today
- Companion Guide: God Sightings: The One Year Bible can be used alone or for maximum benefit with companion guide, which includes reflection questions, space to record God-sightings, and room for general journaling. Perfect for use in small groups.
- Convenience: The One Year Bible is unique. No other "through the Bible" plan presents the entire Bible in such a user-friendly format. Start any day of the year.
- New International Translation text
- Unique Design: Each 20-minute daily reading includes a portion from the Old Testament, the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. This arrangement of Scripture brings variety and a fresh approach to each day’s reading, while providing a clearer understanding of the Bible’s larger message.
- Highlighted Scriptures: Each day’s reading contains a highlighted passage to help you focus on a key verse every day.
- Variety of Applications: The One Year Bible is ideal for personal devotions and instructional reading. It is also perfect for family Bible reading with children of all ages.
Start reading God Sightings: The One Year Bible and see how God’s word comes alive in your life. You'll never be the same.
The softcover edition of todays # 1-selling annual reading Bible, The One Year Bible, is being launched in both the New Living Translation (NLT) and New International Version (NIV), at the lowest price in 20 years. The One Year Bible helps people read through the entire Bible in as little as 20 minutes a day with daily readings from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs. In September 2009 Tyndale House Publishers and Group Publishing will launch a joint nationwide promotion aimed at engaging people in reading through The One Year Bible. The vision is to engage 10 million people around the world in reading the Bible 20 minutes each day starting in 2010.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.