Out of Stock This product is no longer available and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for this inconvenience
The NIV One Year Bible Premium Slimline - Large Print softcover 1984
More in One Year Series
Tyndale House / 2007 / Paperback
$13.99 (CBD Price)|
Save 30% ($6.00)
Availability: No longer available.
Email me when this product is available.
Email me when this product is available.
CBD Stock No: WW314167
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
This item has been replaced by 359915
Millions of people have benefited from reading through God’s entire Word by using The One Year Bible. You can too! Now there’s a special Premium Slimline Large Print edition! This best-selling daily reading Bible divides the text into 365 sections, so you can read through the entire Bible in one unforgettable year—in as little as 15 minutes a day!
- Convenience The One Year Bible is unique. No other “through the Bible” plan presents the entire Bible in such a user-friendly format.
- New International Version The complete text of the NIV will help you gain life-changing insights during your daily readings.
- Unique Design Each 15-minute daily reading includes a portion from the Old Testament, the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. This arrangement of Scripture brings variety and a fresh approach to each day’s reading, while providing a clearer understanding of the Bible’s larger message.
- Attractive Layout Complicated reading charts are obsolete! The One Year Bible has a simple and attractive layout that makes it fun and easy to use. It is also adaptable to two- and three-year reading plans.
- Highlighted Scriptures Each day’s reading contains a highlighted passage to help you focus on a key verse every day.
- Variety of Applications The One Year Bible is ideal for personal devotions and instructional reading. It is also perfect for family Bible reading with children of all ages.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The NLT One-Year Bible for Kids, Challenge EditionTyndale House / 2004 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW85176
- New International Version text
- User-friendly format
- Unique design
- Attractive layout
- Highlighted Scriptures
- 15-minute daily readings
- Large 11 point type
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Annette05215 Stars Out Of 5great bookFebruary 25, 2015Annette0521so glad i found this and its large print too!
Sonksen5 Stars Out Of 5One Year BibleDecember 23, 2014SonksenI have been looking for a large print Bible for a long time. It still isn't as large as the one I have that is falling apart after reading it since back in the day 89' and cannot believe the one I have was printed in 84'. It was just waiting for me. I am pleased with it. Thank you
sugar smacks5 Stars Out Of 5January 14, 2014sugar smacksReading this Bible has opened my eyes. Things I have read before became more real. I like mixing the old and new testaments.
Granny from TexasPort Arthur, TXAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product is the best I have found by far!January 10, 2014Granny from TexasPort Arthur, TXAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have tried to read through the bible in a year using the chart that is in the back of my bible - but every time I tried, I got frustrated and quit. In April 2012 my daughter gave me The One Year Bible in large print - PERFECT. No more flipping from the NT to OT to Psalms to Proverbs! While reading I began praying for people who God put on my heart that might be interested in joining me read the bible in 2013. He laid 6 ladies on my mind. I talked with them to see if they were interested - three were in my age group 55-70 and three in the 25-35 age group. We had a great time sharing what we were learning.
I have continued to ask people to begin reading with me. What a joy and a ministry. I have done many bible studies and have learned so much but God never ceases to amaze me at what He shows me daily as I read that I had not seen before.
"Taste and see that the LORD is good." Psalm 34:8
SueSueMiddleton, MAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5People love the readability!May 14, 2013SueSueMiddleton, MAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I've been giving One Year Bibles as gifts to my friends. Recently I decided to offer people their choice of regular or large print, and almost everyone prefers this large print version! I was telling one friend about it over the phone and she was worried that it would be too thick and ungainly. However, when I showed it to her, she loved it! It's a little wider and taller than the regular, but no thicker. People love the daily "bite-size" reading from Old and New Testaments, plus Psalms and Proverbs, and they also love the readability of this large print softcover edition!
Q: Is this Bible really "slimline," as in small, light, and easy to carry around? I want a Bible that I can read laying in bed and put in my purse. Many full Bibles are too heavy and bulky to do this. Thanks!
This Bible is 6.25" x 9.25" x 1.25" and weighs 1-2 pounds.