- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
A bargain-priced, feature-filled Bible that will help both experienced and first-time readers understand God's Word better!
- Reliable NIV translation, 2011 update text
- Book introductions
- "The Drama of the Bible In Six Acts" and other helpful articles
- Double-column format
- Size: 8.50" x 5.50" x 1.00"
Number of Pages: 896
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
Text Layout: Double Column
The NIV Holy Bible will enable you to present first-time Bible readers with an easy way of discovering the Scriptures as an unfolding story. You can feel comfortable and confident handing this Bible to anyone interested in spiritual issues, or is open to talking about God. Features include full text from the New International Version, cross-references, footnotes, and articles that help you get started and how to read the Bible.
- Double-column format
- Introductions to each Book of the Bible
- Footnotes and Cross-references
- Old Testament & New Testament maps
- An extended Table of Contents (Mapping the Story) that helps put the various Biblical Books of the Bible in their historical groupings. Helping the reader see how it all fits together
- The Drama of the Bible in Six Acts introduction
- The Drama of the Bible: A Visual Chronology Biblical timeline
- Living the Script practical application page
- A Table of Weights and Measures
- Size: 5.5" x 8.5" x 1"
- 8.5 point Bible text
- 896 pages
NIV Bible4 Stars Out Of 5NIV Outreach Bible, PaperbackNovember 21, 2014NIV BibleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5To be used in a start up church gathering, print size is good, will work out fine. Very good price.
Eve5 Stars Out Of 5Welcome Bible--NIV Outreach BibleOctober 3, 2014EveQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the Bible I pass out to all our visitors that do not have a Bible. I also carry extras with me wherever I go and pass them out to people I talk to that would like one at the end of our conversations. I buy them by the case.
FIDELITYJEFFERSON, WISCONSINAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5GREAT FOR OUTREACHMarch 15, 2014FIDELITYJEFFERSON, WISCONSINAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3I JUST GOT ONE AND I WILL BE GETTING MORE TO KEEP SOME ON HAND , EVEN IN MY VEHICLE, AND ONE FOR MY HOBO BAG /PURSE.
bestofficeadminAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5These Bibles are the right price!August 20, 2013bestofficeadminAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5We will use these Bibles as an outreach tool for the feeding program our church sponsors and for others who may not even have a Bible because they can't afford one. Thanks for this very informative but easy to understand tool.
DeniseGeneva, OH4 Stars Out Of 5NIV bibleJuly 8, 2013DeniseGeneva, OHQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4We purchase bibles for our welcome baskets and these work very well.
Q: What is the font size of the text (small, medium, 10 or 12 pts)?
This Bible is printed in 8 point text, which is average.
Q: what does "TP" mean? Authenic NIV OUTREACH BIBLE: HOLY BIBLE, TP
"TP" stands for "Trade Paperbacks". Trade paperbacks are sold to "the trade"--booksellers or the wholesalers who supply them. They are usually larger and printed on nicer, heavier paper with sturdier bindings than mass market editions.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Santa Biblia NVI, Enc. Rústica (NVI Holy Bible, Softcover)Biblica / 2010 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$4.29Save 30% ($1.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW206146