- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
A bargain-priced, feature-filled Bible that will help both experienced and first-time readers understand God's Word better!
- Reliable NIV translation, 2011 update text
- Book introductions
- "The Drama of the Bible In Six Acts" and other helpful articles
- Double-column format
- Size: 8.50" x 5.50" x 1.00"
Number of Pages: 896
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
Text Layout: Double Column
The NIV Holy Bible will enable you to present first-time Bible readers with an easy way of discovering the Scriptures as an unfolding story. You can feel comfortable and confident handing this Bible to anyone interested in spiritual issues, or is open to talking about God. Features include full text from the New International Version, cross-references, footnotes, and articles that help you get started and how to read the Bible.
- Double-column format
- Introductions to each Book of the Bible
- Footnotes and Cross-references
- Old Testament & New Testament maps
- An extended Table of Contents (Mapping the Story) that helps put the various Biblical Books of the Bible in their historical groupings. Helping the reader see how it all fits together
- The Drama of the Bible in Six Acts introduction
- The Drama of the Bible: A Visual Chronology Biblical timeline
- Living the Script practical application page
- A Table of Weights and Measures
- Size: 5.5" x 8.5" x 1"
- 8.5 point Bible text
- 896 pages
Markster5 Stars Out Of 5NIV Outreach Bible'sJanuary 28, 2015MarksterExcellent service and very quick delivery! The Bible's themselves are great for the price.
blessedGreenvield, WI5 Stars Out Of 5Very nice optionDecember 23, 2014blessedGreenvield, WIQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the second time we have purchased these Bibles to have something to offer to visitors to the church that are serious about Bible study but don't have one of their own. We also make some available for those attending Sunday School who have forgotten their own. It is a good option for those just beginning to find their way around the Bible and the price is very reasonable.
NIV Bible4 Stars Out Of 5NIV Outreach Bible, PaperbackNovember 21, 2014NIV BibleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5To be used in a start up church gathering, print size is good, will work out fine. Very good price.
Eve5 Stars Out Of 5Welcome Bible--NIV Outreach BibleOctober 3, 2014EveQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the Bible I pass out to all our visitors that do not have a Bible. I also carry extras with me wherever I go and pass them out to people I talk to that would like one at the end of our conversations. I buy them by the case.
FIDELITYJEFFERSON, WISCONSINAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5GREAT FOR OUTREACHMarch 15, 2014FIDELITYJEFFERSON, WISCONSINAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3I JUST GOT ONE AND I WILL BE GETTING MORE TO KEEP SOME ON HAND , EVEN IN MY VEHICLE, AND ONE FOR MY HOBO BAG /PURSE.
Q: What is the font size of the text (small, medium, 10 or 12 pts)?
This Bible is printed in 8 point text, which is average.
Q: what does "TP" mean? Authenic NIV OUTREACH BIBLE: HOLY BIBLE, TP
"TP" stands for "Trade Paperbacks". Trade paperbacks are sold to "the trade"--booksellers or the wholesalers who supply them. They are usually larger and printed on nicer, heavier paper with sturdier bindings than mass market editions.
Other Customers Also Purchased
50 People Every Christian Should Know: Learning from Spiritual Giants of the FaithWarren W. WiersbeBaker Books / 2009 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 44 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW071942
Autopsy of a Deceased Church: 12 Ways to Keep Yours AliveThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2014 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW683923Video
NIV Student Outreach Bible, The Story of God, Student EditionBiblicaBiblica / 2012 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$3.99Save 13% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW207283