- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
An all-new devotional Bible, the New Men's Devotional Bible helps apply God's Word to a new generation of Christian men. It includes a full year of all-new devotions by well-known—and not-so-well-known—men of God. Added features from its bestselling predecessor make this Bible more engaging, practical, and versatile than ever.
- Complete text of the NIV—the most read, most trusted Bible translation
- 9 point text
- A full year of weekday and weekend devotions along with application statements, questions for reflection, and more
- Devotions written by a gifted author team also feature insights by Rob Bell, Chuck Colson, Brennan Manning, Brian McLaren, John Piper, Lee Strobel, Rick Warren, and Ravi Zacharias
- Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- 500 callouts spotlighting key verses of the Bible for memorization and contemplation
- Author index with biographical information on each contributor
- Subject index to help you locate topics easily
- Presentation page
- Double-column format
- 6" x 8.75" x 1.5"
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Case for Christ Study Bible: Investigating the Evidence for BeliefLee Strobel5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 10%
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul Kent4.5 Stars Out Of 5 924 ReviewsSave 20%