- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Bible always holds relevant lessons, but sometimes it takes an experienced guide to help you grow as you face different life experiences. Henry Cloud and John Townsend—bestselling authors of How People Grow and the Boundaries series—bring you the NIV Life Journey Bible, which includes the full text of the NIV, the world's most accessible Bible translation, paired with their own acclaimed teachings. This Bible provides invaluable support for personal growth and wholeness.
- The complete text of the NIV Bible, popular modern-English translation
- 300 'Insights' —giving you an inside track on tips for emotional and relational health
- Over 30 profiles of biblical figures reveal the growth principles that are found in God's Word
- 66 book introductions call out key growth concepts in each book of the Bible
- 20 essays develop important principles of spiritual growth, covering topics such as growth, grief, relationships, and more
- Reading plans, subject index and 'where to find it' index are extra resources located in the back of this Bible
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
NIV Life Journey Bible: Find the Answers for Your Whole Life, HardcoverDr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John TownsendSave 33%Video
How People Grow: What the Bible Reveals about Personal GrowthDr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend5 Stars Out Of 5 13 ReviewsSave 23%
Other Customers Also Purchased
My Heart's Desire: Living Every Moment in the Wonder of Worship - eBookDavid Jeremiah4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 14%
My Daily Pursuit: 365 Devotions with A.W. Tozer - eBookA.W. TozerSave 41%
Lord, I Need Answers: A 28-Day Journey to Growing Stronger in Your Faith - eBookKay Arthur, David Arthur5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 34%
Glorious Appearing, Left Behind Series #12 - eBookTim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 35%