Buy Item $46.99 Retail:
Save 33% ($23.00)
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
Buy eBook Begin reading in seconds $16.98 eBook Details
NIV Grandmother's Bible, Large-Print Edition--bonded leather, violet 1984
Zondervan / 2010 / Bonded Leather
$46.99 (CBD Price)|
Save 33% ($23.00)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW0949756
- All Products
- Other Bibleshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119129&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
Advanced Search Links
For many women, being a grandmother is God's finest gift—they have achieved great depth of experience and breadth of love, and they have grandchildren with whom to share these qualities. The Grandmother's Bible is the first Bible published for this active, engaged, Bible-reading audience. Over 60 well-known Christian women—including Ruth Graham, Elisa Morgan, Elizabeth George, Thelma Wells, Karen Kingsbury, and Carol Cymbala—share their thoughts, stories, and encouragement in this Bible's articles and daily devotionals. With a focus on daily prayer, this uniquely personal Bible offers guidance, inspiration, and practical tools as grandmothers share their love and God's Word with their grandchildren.
- 365 devotions —readings draw grandmothers closer to their Lord and to their grandchildren
- Grandchild in Focus —a simple plan to help grandmothers pray regularly for their grandchildren
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Grandchild —Bible verses in a prayer format
- Stories to Share —over 150 key Bible stories ideal for sharing specific life lessons
- Talking Points —a practical guide for using Scripture to discuss over 40 relevant topics, such as salvation, knowing God's will, friendship, etc.
- Perspectives —original, thought-provoking articles addressing personal aspirations and the joys and challenges of being a grandmother
- Special sleeve to hold grandchild's photo
- Custom presentation pages
- Pages to record grandchildren, prayers, God's faithfulness
- Two-color design in an easy-to-read type
- Book introductions
- Topical index
- Complete New International Version
- 11-point text
- Silver page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 10.25" x 8.00" x 1.75"
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1856
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 10.25 X 7.75 X 2.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Text Color: Black Letter
KJV Grandmother's Memories Bible--soft leather-look, autumn brownSave 37%
- Binding details: Before opening the Bible you already know you are holding a beautifully bound volume in hand, with soft color scheme of lavender faux leather, with white and spring green trim. Top stitching details and grandmother's Bible in coordinated script add an understated finishing touch.
- As soon as you open the Bible there is space to insert a photograph of your grandchildren.
- Presentation page matches the floral motif of the box in lavender, white, and green. Six lines are provided for personal inscriptions, with Scripture quote from Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
- Space is provided to enter the names and details of up to 16 grandchildren, with lines for name, date of birth, parents' names, milestones to remember, and grandchild's signature.
- Record up to ten major answers to prayer on power of prayer pages, with prayer and how God answered line prompts.
- Scripture from Psalm 102:18 Let this be written for a future generation, that a people not yet created may praise the Lord accents an entire page of lines to record God's faithfulness and what God has done in your life.
- Bible includes 365 devotions, 20 perspective articles, book introductions, and a major focus on prayer for your grandchildren. Prompts are provided to pray for each grandchild for 14 days, praying on a specific theme each day. Several Bible study tools and insets are included throughout the Bible.
- Soft lavender and spring green graphic motifs enhance the layout of each page from cover to cover.
- At the end of the Bible are acknowledgments to the contributors, contributor biographies, and an index of features and topics.
- At the close of the Bible are three lightly ruled pages for your personal memories.
Once you make this Bible your own, praying for your grandchildren and focusing on the legacy you will leave for future generations, it will be an encouragement to you and an heirloom for your family.
Read all Questions/Answers for "NIV Grandmother's Bible, Large-Print Edition--bonded leather, violet 1984"
Other Customers Also Purchased
Breaking Free: Discover the Victory of Total SurrenderBeth Moore5 Stars Out Of 5 17 ReviewsSave 20%
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of JesusKyle Idleman5 Stars Out Of 5 321 ReviewsSave 50%Video