NIV Grandmother's Bible, Large-Print Edition--bonded leather, violet 1984
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- 365 devotions —readings draw grandmothers closer to their Lord and to their grandchildren
- Grandchild in Focus —a simple plan to help grandmothers pray regularly for their grandchildren
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Grandchild —Bible verses in a prayer format
- Stories to Share —over 150 key Bible stories ideal for sharing specific life lessons
- Talking Points —a practical guide for using Scripture to discuss over 40 relevant topics, such as salvation, knowing God's will, friendship, etc.
- Perspectives —original, thought-provoking articles addressing personal aspirations and the joys and challenges of being a grandmother
- Special sleeve to hold grandchild's photo
- Custom presentation pages
- Pages to record grandchildren, prayers, God's faithfulness
- Two-color design in an easy-to-read type
- Book introductions
- Topical index
- Complete New International Version
- 11-point text
- Silver page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 10.25" x 8.00" x 1.75"
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1856
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 10.25 X 7.75 X 2.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Text Color: Black Letter
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Young Woman After God's Own Heart: A Teen's Guide to Friends, Faith, Family, and the FutureElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2015 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 25% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW959742
KJV Grandmother's Memories Bible--soft leather-look, autumn brownThomas Nelson / 2013 / Imitation Leather$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$49.99Save 60% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW675880
For many women, being a grandmother is Gods finest giftthey have achieved great depth of experience and breadth of love, and they have grandchildren with whom to share these qualities. The Grandmothers Biblenow available in large printis the first Bible published for this active, engaged, Bible-reading audience. Over sixty well-known Christian womenincluding Ruth Graham, Elisa Morgan, Elizabeth George, Thelma Wells, Karen Kingsbury, and Carol Cymbalashare their thoughts, stories, and encouragement in this Bibles articles and daily devotionals. With a focus on daily prayer, this uniquely personal Bible offers guidance, inspiration, and practical tools for grandmothers as they share their love and Gods Word with their grandchildren. Features: 365 devotionsstories that draw grandmothers closer to the Lord and to their grandchildren Grandchild in Focusa simple plan to help grandmothers pray regularly for their grandchildren Praying the Scriptures for Your GrandchildBible verses in a prayer format Stories to Share over 150 key Bible stories ideal for sharing specific life lessons Talking Pointsa practical guide for using Scripture to discuss over forty relevant topics, such as salvation, knowing Gods will, friendship, etc. Perspectivesoriginal, thought-provoking articles addressing personal aspirations and the joys and challenges of being a grandmother Special sleeve to hold grandchilds photo Custom presentation pages Two-color design in an easy-to-read type Book introductions, topical index, and more Complete New International Version
- Binding details: Before opening the Bible you already know you are holding a beautifully bound volume in hand, with soft color scheme of lavender faux leather, with white and spring green trim. Top stitching details and grandmother's Bible in coordinated script add an understated finishing touch.
- As soon as you open the Bible there is space to insert a photograph of your grandchildren.
- Presentation page matches the floral motif of the box in lavender, white, and green. Six lines are provided for personal inscriptions, with Scripture quote from Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
- Space is provided to enter the names and details of up to 16 grandchildren, with lines for name, date of birth, parents' names, milestones to remember, and grandchild's signature.
- Record up to ten major answers to prayer on power of prayer pages, with prayer and how God answered line prompts.
- Scripture from Psalm 102:18 Let this be written for a future generation, that a people not yet created may praise the Lord accents an entire page of lines to record God's faithfulness and what God has done in your life.
- Bible includes 365 devotions, 20 perspective articles, book introductions, and a major focus on prayer for your grandchildren. Prompts are provided to pray for each grandchild for 14 days, praying on a specific theme each day. Several Bible study tools and insets are included throughout the Bible.
- Soft lavender and spring green graphic motifs enhance the layout of each page from cover to cover.
- At the end of the Bible are acknowledgments to the contributors, contributor biographies, and an index of features and topics.
- At the close of the Bible are three lightly ruled pages for your personal memories.
Once you make this Bible your own, praying for your grandchildren and focusing on the legacy you will leave for future generations, it will be an encouragement to you and an heirloom for your family.
Genevieve5 Stars Out Of 5The Grandmother's BibleJuly 15, 2015GenevieveQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This bible was a gift to my sister-in-law. I selected it for her because I purchased my own copy a few years ago and I absolutely cherish mine so I know she'll treasure hers as well. It's special for a lot of reasons. It has a lovely cover that is soft to the touch. It's in large print which makes it very grandma friendly. There is a clear plastic envelope adhered to the inside of the front cover for photos or momentos. There are special pages toward the front to enter grandchildren's names with notes. There are many wonderful stories throughout this bible written by other grandmothers that invoke thought, meditation and lessons learned. But I have to say that my favorite feature is the encircled "Focus on Grandchildren" prayers that we grandmothers can tailor to our different grandchildren depending on what's going on in their lives at the time. Search no more. This bible is the one!
Mamma Nancy5 Stars Out Of 5excellent buyMarch 23, 2015Mamma NancyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5a great gift for any grandmother, especially to share one's family legacy - it is a bit heavy so it is more of a home study Bible
wren1 Stars Out Of 54 lbs in weight. not right for me at allMarch 7, 2015wrenQuality: 4Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I guess i was in too much of a hurry. i will be returning this bible. my last large print niv 3 lbs. this one is 4 lbs. i am not a grandmother, so having grandmother's bible printed on the front totally inappropriate. all the little suggestions for lessons with tips for younger or older grandchildren a waste of time. the page showed the starting chapter and verse, but not the ending verse for that page. concordance on subjects, not words. several pages taken up to name who wrote the little stories, including what else they had written, so they got a free sales plug.
Grandma to be5 Stars Out Of 5Grandmother's BibleJanuary 23, 2015Grandma to beAfter gifting this Bible to my Best Friend a few years ago for Christmas after the birth of her first Grandchild and had a chance to look through it beforehand i knew i wanted one when my time came, and this last Christmas i received mine from my Husband as we are awaiting the birth of our first Granddaughter. I have already begun to use it now and am praying the Prayers for little Maxie Marie as well as her Parents and my other children . I love this Bible and will strongly recommend it to others. It's a wonderful Blessing!
Claire5 Stars Out Of 5Grandmothers BibleJanuary 6, 2015ClaireQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Totally exceeds what i expected