- All Products
- Other Bibleshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119129&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Family Reading Bible is the perfect tool for parents in their role as the spiritual leaders of their home.
- Three reading tracks
- Short Path—for families with tight schedules or children under 9
- Long Path—for longer devotional times and children over 9
- Off the Beaten Path—provides an opportunity for creative exploration of various topics of the Bible such as the Christmas story, Angels and Demons, Kings and Queens, and other fun topics.
- The Family Reading Bible is organized in standard canonical order, but the readings are read in chronological order. Example: when a reading about David in 2 Samuel is connected to a Psalm David wrote, you will be directed by page number to a devotional reading from that Psalm. You will then be returned by page number back to the next reading in 2 Samuel.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Spiritual Warfare Bible: New Kings James Version - eBookCharisma HouseCharisma House / 2012 / ePub$21.24 Retail:
$39.99Save 47% ($18.75)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36480EB
New Spirit-Filled Life Bible: Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word - eBookThomas Nelson / 2002 / ePub$19.893.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9726EB
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> One Year Bible
- Bibles >> Other Bibles >> Family Bible
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Family Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Other Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> One Year Bible
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Family Bible
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Other Bibles
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search